Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #12
jbuey22
Mouseketeer

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cka View Post
Hi everyone! The discount on the DDP is a little confusing to me. My friend graciously booked our stay for us in October with her 40% friends and family discount. She said she may be able to get us the DDP at a discount but wouldn't know until closer towards the trip? Few questions...
1. Can I call and inquire on this discount? She has done so much for us I dont want to bug her anymore than needed.
2. What kind of discount would the DDP be?
Thanks everyone!

I had a cast member book us a room at a 40% friends and family discount for Early august.

A week or so ago I personally called to inquire about the DDP and If i could get a friends and family discount.

The cast member that I spoke with not only gave me a friends and family discount on the DDP but she also increased our room discount to 50%. So we added the DDP for 9 nights for 1440$ That came out to 40 a day per person, there are 4 of us. Now that is not accurate. the DDP discount is about $10 per day per person off of the standard rate. BUT the extra 10% we got credited (Since we already paid for the room in full) plus the DDP Friends discount, gave us a balance of $1440 that we owed to ADD the DDP.

So the way I see it i paid 40$ a day for the DDP and got a 40% discount on the room.

BUT basically the Friends and Family for the DDP is a discount of $10 per person per day and YES you can book it or Add it to an existing friends and family reservation.

did it last week

1989 The Disney Inn (Honeymoon) SOG was once owed by Disney Hence the Disney Inn
2000 AllStar Sports kids 8 & 5
2002 AllStar Music kids 10 & 7
2003 AllStar Movies Kids 11 & 8
2006 Port Orleans Fench Quarter kids 14 & 11
2007 Port Orleans Riverside Kids 15 & 12
2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge Kids 16 & 13
2011 Coronado Springs Kids 19 & 16
and coming August...
2013 Carribean Beach Kids 21 & 18
jbuey22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: