Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's up for a 2014 Thieves reunion??
on Disney Magic 16 57.14%
on Disney Wonder 13 46.43%
on Disney Dream 7 25.00%
on Disney Fantasy 12 42.86%
3 or 4 night 4 14.29%
7+ night 26 92.86%
East Coast departure 16 57.14%
West Coast departure 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2013, 07:07 PM   #1366
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Drove to and from Jersey today.. had a nice lunch with the girls and got to meet May's BF Scott... he's very nice... I think my brother and sister in law are nuts for causing so many problems.... sooo as of now... they have Aunt Shell's and Grammy's blessing to be together... & from my perspective... that's all that counts...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #1367
Ginamarie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
Drove to and from Jersey today.. had a nice lunch with the girls and got to meet May's BF Scott... he's very nice... I think my brother and sister in law are nuts for causing so many problems.... sooo as of now... they have Aunt Shell's and Grammy's blessing to be together... & from my perspective... that's all that counts...
Parents always seem to be hard on whoever their children are dating. It's really sad sometimes I'm glad you got to give them a little support.
1980, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1997, 2003 (Ft Wilderness); Honeymoon 2002 (POFQ/Disney Magic), Sept 2003 (Disneyland!), Nov 2004 (CBR/Disney Magic), Dec. 2004 (Poly/CS), Aug 2005 (Disneyland), Oct/Nov 2005 (Pop), Olivia's 1st trip Dec 2006 (POFQ); Mom and Baby Trip, Oct 2007 (Pop); Pop/Disney Magic WB PC 5-10-08; Sal's First Trip Apr/May 2009 (POFQ); Big Family Trip Jan 2010 (POFQ); WL/Disney Magic EB TA Repo-4-10-10; Wine and Dine Half Marathon Oct 2010 (POR); Disney Wonder Alaska 6-21-11;Baby Owen's First Trip Aug 2011 (Ft Wilderness/BCV); ASSP May 2012; POFQ/YC Free Dining for our 10th Anniversary Sept 2012; Sisters Weekend Feb. 2013; Family Trip- Kidani Village/Freedom of the Seas Aug 2013 Coming soon: Disney Magic WB TA, Sept 2014; DSis's Disney Wedding Sept 2015

Ginamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #1368
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

The parents are having a hard time with them living together...

They forget that it's 2013....

And they forget that it was fine when they were dating...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 07-02-2013, 10:54 PM   #1369
Tink rules

So what plans does everyone have for the 4th??? We're staying home I think - it's going to be close to 90 and mom doesn't do well in the heat without a/c nearby... and they had to postpone the fireworks at Jacks because of the flooding

& where's Holly??? It's too quiet around here...

Old 07-03-2013, 07:29 AM   #1370
Ginamarie
DIS Veteran

I think we are stopping at my brother's house for dinner, and I have a tradition of watching the Nathan's hot dog eating contest around noon. Otherwise, just hoping for a quiet day with the air conditioning and the kids. Josh is off Thursday-Sunday, so that will be nice. It IS too quiet!
1980, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1997, 2003 (Ft Wilderness); Honeymoon 2002 (POFQ/Disney Magic), Sept 2003 (Disneyland!), Nov 2004 (CBR/Disney Magic), Dec. 2004 (Poly/CS), Aug 2005 (Disneyland), Oct/Nov 2005 (Pop), Olivia's 1st trip Dec 2006 (POFQ); Mom and Baby Trip, Oct 2007 (Pop); Pop/Disney Magic WB PC 5-10-08; Sal's First Trip Apr/May 2009 (POFQ); Big Family Trip Jan 2010 (POFQ); WL/Disney Magic EB TA Repo-4-10-10; Wine and Dine Half Marathon Oct 2010 (POR); Disney Wonder Alaska 6-21-11;Baby Owen's First Trip Aug 2011 (Ft Wilderness/BCV); ASSP May 2012; POFQ/YC Free Dining for our 10th Anniversary Sept 2012; Sisters Weekend Feb. 2013; Family Trip- Kidani Village/Freedom of the Seas Aug 2013 Coming soon: Disney Magic WB TA, Sept 2014; DSis's Disney Wedding Sept 2015

Ginamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #1371
ragdoll
DIS Veteran

Hi all! Haven't forgotten you guys. Still lurk here. Don't do facebook.

Going to DD's for a cookout tomorrow.

Went to Kid Rock concert last night...fourth row, center. Lots of fun but sure could feel my age afterwards. lol

Hope everyone is doing great!

Donna
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #1372
Tink rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginamarie View Post
I think we are stopping at my brother's house for dinner, and I have a tradition of watching the Nathan's hot dog eating contest around noon. Otherwise, just hoping for a quiet day with the air conditioning and the kids. Josh is off Thursday-Sunday, so that will be nice. It IS too quiet!
So do you hang out with a couple of franks of your own while they are chomping down? (gotta get into the action... pretend you beat them with 2!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll View Post
Hi all! Haven't forgotten you guys. Still lurk here. Don't do facebook.

Going to DD's for a cookout tomorrow.

Went to Kid Rock concert last night...fourth row, center. Lots of fun but sure could feel my age afterwards. lol

Hope everyone is doing great!

Donna
DONNA!!!!

Soooo good to see you!!! We think of you often! How's Harry?

It's good that you don't do facebook... we'd have you playing farming and candy games... one of us needs to have a life!!!

(well you and Kathe!)

Somebody call Kathe and see where she's been!!!

Old 07-04-2013, 07:31 AM   #1373
ragdoll
DIS Veteran

LOL, Michelle! Me, have a life? I would have more of a life playing facebook games.

Harry is doing OK. Still stable and still working. He really should be on disability but has to work as long as possible for health insurance. He would be bored at home and get depressed so maybe it is for the best. I really give him a lot of credit. I know that I couldn't do it.

Say "hi" to your mom.

Happy 4th all! Have a safe one!

Donna
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #1374
Tink rules

Mom is off to walmart for toilet paper... Such excitement!!!

I'm off to do my walking... I have a goal of 5.5 lbs for this month...

We're making 1/2 a recipe of our mac salad... can't not have it on July 4th... in the past we'd make bowls and bowls of it over the summer and eat it ourselves... but this time we're going to be good!

The QM has lost almost 9 lbs herself.. .just by hanging out with me...

It's hot and muggy otherwise. I slept with both the a/c and the fan on last night. I think I'm going to have to buy a new a/c soon... it's supposed to be in the 90's all week...

Old 07-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #1375
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Hi friends....especially you Donna. So great to see you popping in over here with us. Glad you keep reading. Hope your 4th was fun!

John and I have been sick since the fourth. We never got out to see the Disney fireworks coz we couldn't be away from the luxuries of the house, if you know what I mean....running water as in toilets. So we just saw a few done locally in the neighborhood. It was something and I watched Macy's on TV. Next year hopefully we can do Disney.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:57 AM   #1376
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

We have today off but every other day this week has been and will be spent with doctors. John and I both have appointments. He was in the VA all day yesterday. I saw a Rheumatologist Monday and have a GP and a wound doctor on Thursday and Friday. John and I both had to have blood tests done along with peeing in a cup. John said it was much easier for him and took a lot less time than it took me.

After poking and prodding all day, while not feeling well....we are just exhausted. I have not been online much at all....not even on FB much. It's just not a good week.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #1377
Tink rules

Well... if you need some sympathy on your misery... I had to go to DMV on Monday...

Old 07-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #1378
Frodo UK
Mouseketeer & Old Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
We have today off but every other day this week has been and will be spent with doctors. John and I both have appointments. He was in the VA all day yesterday. I saw a Rheumatologist Monday and have a GP and a wound doctor on Thursday and Friday. John and I both had to have blood tests done along with peeing in a cup. John said it was much easier for him and took a lot less time than it took me.

After poking and prodding all day, while not feeling well....we are just exhausted. I have not been online much at all....not even on FB much. It's just not a good week.

Sorry you and John have been feeling poorly. Not good whatever part of the Country you are in. Take care, hope annual passes will be in full use soon

Frodo UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #1379
Tink rules

Albert... Have you been able to escape from your neighborhood yet?

Planky says it might take him a while, but he can get the SWAT team in to break up all that activity at the end of your drive....

BTW.. how's Blue doing?

Old 07-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #1380
Frodo UK
Mouseketeer & Old Geezer

Michelle, yes we were freed today. So ends moving a car outside of the quarantine area at 8:00 a.m. each morning.
New tarmac smells very pleasant, provided you don't overdose on it. While resurfacing, they discovered the original concrete road was constructed in the 1930s.

Frodo UK is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: