Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #1036
jmkdparks
Earning My Ears

Smile

Love the NEMO porthole. Could you please make a porthole for each name:

Allison
Danielle
Laura
Jeff & Katrina (together)
Jim & Jacque (together)
Quique & Isabel (together)

We are leaving on July 20th for our cruise.
Thank you.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:53 AM   #1037
AustralianJetsetter
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Some new things I have been working on. I have tried my hand at doing some character mickey heads. Please note that I will not post blanks of designs that I have drawn myself which is most of my new items.

Christmas hats, I have many colors so I am just posting a few:

Hi LadyB could I please request a pink grad Mickey head with 'Mum' written on it. Also could I ask you for the Mickey and Minnie sailor heads.....with 'Riley' and 'Dad' on Mickey ones and 'Abbey' and 'Mum' on Minnie ones.

Thank you so much You totally rock!!!!
No hurry!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #1038
noahdove
DIS Veteran

I love the Mickey head with the flag like bow!!!! I will have to remember this for our gathering next July 4th...awesome...Maybe I should put my order in now as I will need 15 of them

Old 07-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #1039
eeyorepixie
AKA Queenie

Red face

Hi Lady B,
I am in the process of making my shirts. I requested a long time ago a series of shirts for a birthday celebration. I realized I did not ask for one, that makes it clear who is the Birthday Girl kind of stupid of me, we are going to wear the designs you made, I just need one for the Birthday Girl

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/La...ml?sort=6&o=57
If you could modify this design to say either
I'm Grubby!
or
I'm the Birthday Girl!

I would be ever so grateful to you!!! We are getting close our departure date is July 16th! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for all you do
Old 07-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #1040
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LittleGs View Post
We are going on a Disney Fantasy Cruise in August . Could you please make me:
Sleeping Beauty--with the name Gracyn
Chip and Dale--with the name Griffith
Monsters University--with the name Graham
Mickey--with the name Shawn
Minnie--with the name Catherine
Daisy Duck--with the name Penny

Gracyn's 6th Birthday will happen while we are on the boat, if you could do something birthday we could add on that day that would be great too.

Thank you so much.

I like the mickey head shapes best, Thanks
Hi I am happy to do these for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsters41 View Post
Hello! I hope you are enjoying your weekend away Whenever you can, if indeed you can, could I please request some of your lovely FE tags? We are sailing on the Magic, although the picture of the ship doesn't really matter. We would like from our family to yours from Debbie, John, Fofy, Emmanuela #2128
Hi I am happy to do these for you. When do you need them by?
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercrossfox21 View Post
You have such cute designs on your photo bucket. I was wondering if you could make the FE tag with ship -the one that said "From our family to yours..." and then if you could just add Amanda, Keith, Hadley #8091.
Thanks ! I am happy to do these for you What Ship are you sailing on and when do you need them by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmkdparks View Post
Love the NEMO porthole. Could you please make a porthole for each name:

Allison
Danielle
Laura
Jeff & Katrina (together)
Jim & Jacque (together)
Quique & Isabel (together)

We are leaving on July 20th for our cruise.
Thank you.
Hi I am happy to do these for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustralianJetsetter View Post
Hi LadyB could I please request a pink grad Mickey head with 'Mum' written on it. Also could I ask you for the Mickey and Minnie sailor heads.....with 'Riley' and 'Dad' on Mickey ones and 'Abbey' and 'Mum' on Minnie ones.

Thank you so much You totally rock!!!!
No hurry!
Hi I am happy to do these for you. When do you need them by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
I love the Mickey head with the flag like bow!!!! I will have to remember this for our gathering next July 4th...awesome...Maybe I should put my order in now as I will need 15 of them
Hi You can put in your request now if you want. I have a mickey 4th hat too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyorepixie View Post
Hi Lady B,
I am in the process of making my shirts. I requested a long time ago a series of shirts for a birthday celebration. I realized I did not ask for one, that makes it clear who is the Birthday Girl kind of stupid of me, we are going to wear the designs you made, I just need one for the Birthday Girl

I'm Grubby!
or
I'm the Birthday Girl!

I would be ever so grateful to you!!! We are getting close our departure date is July 16th! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for all you do
Hi I will work on it tonight.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #1041
Wojo1226
Earning My Ears

Hi!

I was so excited when I found your thread! You do such nice work! I saw your stuff when looking through a thread of window decorating that people are doing at Disney. We go to Disney on August 4th - August 11th and are staying in the Little Mermaid rooms at the Art of Animation. Can't wait! I was hoping you'd be able to personalize some disigns for us to use for our decorating. Could we get them at least a week before our trip?

If you could do some sort of the idea of the Mickey Head Flower Wreaths you do, that would be great. If you could put the name in 1 ear and the 2013 with your cute mickey head as the 0 in the other, we'd love that too.
My niece, Brynn would like Pocahontas
I (Cathy) would like Cinderella
My sister Jodie would like Tinker Bell
For my brother-in-law Joey Peter Pan
For his Dad, Raul, Pinocchio.
That's why I said the idea, because I know you're not going to do flowers for Peter Pan and Pinocchio, but maybe you could do stars or something? Whatever you come up with, you're the creative one!

We'd also like a Mickey Word Head in either Blue or Teal with our names, dates, maybe the name of the hotel as the words outlining. Then on the inside put Our 1st Disney Trip.

Last we'd like one of your awesome Street Signs that we can print out on a magnet to put on the door. If it could be Little Mermaid themed and say 1st Trip for the name part and in the Mickey Head, Art of Animation.

That's everything! Thank you for helping to make our trip even more magical! We really appreciate it!!
Cathy

"Even miracles take a little time." ~Cinderella
Old 07-02-2013, 12:00 AM   #1042
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Thank you! I do not need mine until the 26th of August

Old 07-02-2013, 12:16 AM   #1043
TracyJWM
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyJWM View Post
Please & thank you!

* it removed URL - it was ears hat with 2013 & "gramma"

Please 2013 - no names

* it removed URL - it was Minnie safari hat

Olivia
Tracy

*it removed URL - it was safari Hat Mickey

Mark

And do you think you could do something like this but with Tink & Peter (like as the actual Mickey head?)

*it removed URL - it was pooh Mickey head

We are going in September - the 1st week - for my daughter's 3rd birthday (and 1st trip!).

I saw you had welcome letters? Do you have a happy birthday letter from MM & MM? It's a surprise trip

THANK YOU!

I think I can post URLs now if you need me to be more specific re: the heads - I was finally able to on a different thread. Sorry about that!

xoxo
Old 07-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #1044
supercrossfox21
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Hi
Thanks ! I am happy to do these for you What Ship are you sailing on and when do you need them by?

Hi I will work on it tonight.

Thank you. We are on the Fantasy. If I could get them by August that would be good.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:48 AM   #1045
Disneyrikki
Earning My Ears

This is wonderful! Could I please have this for a little girl named Olivia?? She would be thrilled... Thank you for your work !

1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Birthday/Sophia%20The%20First%20Birthday/MickeyHeadSofiaPrincessHappyBirthdayTaylor

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 07-02-2013, 06:51 AM   #1046
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Ok, here goes my request: I need the following with the flag bow: Maisie, McKenna, Ellie, Mia and Natalie. Then for the boys the Mickey hat: Nick, Peyton, Owen, Ethan, Matthew, Jonas, Jake, Cole, Ryder and Logan Thank you and again, no hurry..I love them!!!!!.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #1047
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyorepixie View Post
Hi Lady B,

I'm Grubby!
or
I'm the Birthday Girl!

Here you go, I did 3 for you to choose from

Old 07-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #1048
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojo1226 View Post
I was so excited when I found your thread! You do such nice work! I saw your stuff when looking through a thread of window decorating that people are doing at Disney. We go to Disney on August 4th - August 11th and are staying in the Little Mermaid rooms at the Art of Animation. Can't wait! I was hoping you'd be able to personalize some disigns for us to use for our decorating. Could we get them at least a week before our trip?

If you could do some sort of the idea of the Mickey Head Flower Wreaths you do, that would be great. If you could put the name in 1 ear and the 2013 with your cute mickey head as the 0 in the other, we'd love that too.
My niece, Brynn would like Pocahontas
I (Cathy) would like Cinderella
My sister Jodie would like Tinker Bell
For my brother-in-law Joey Peter Pan
For his Dad, Raul, Pinocchio.
That's why I said the idea, because I know you're not going to do flowers for Peter Pan and Pinocchio, but maybe you could do stars or something? Whatever you come up with, you're the creative one!

We'd also like a Mickey Word Head in either Blue or Teal with our names, dates, maybe the name of the hotel as the words outlining. Then on the inside put Our 1st Disney Trip.

Last we'd like one of your awesome Street Signs that we can print out on a magnet to put on the door. If it could be Little Mermaid themed and say 1st Trip for the name part and in the Mickey Head, Art of Animation.

That's everything! Thank you for helping to make our trip even more magical! We really appreciate it!!
Cathy
Hi I am happy to do these !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyJWM View Post
I think I can post URLs now if you need me to be more specific re: the heads - I was finally able to on a different thread. Sorry about that!

xoxo
Hi I have you on my list. I was able to figure the requests out but if I have any questions I will let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyrikki View Post
This is wonderful! Could I please have this for a little girl named Olivia?? She would be thrilled... Thank you for your work !

1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Birthday/Sophia%20The%20First%20Birthday/MickeyHeadSofiaPrincessHappyBirthdayTaylor

I am happy to do this
Do you want it to day Happy Birthday Olivia or just Olivia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Ok, here goes my request: I need the following with the flag bow: Maisie, McKenna, Ellie, Mia and Natalie. Then for the boys the Mickey hat: Nick, Peyton, Owen, Ethan, Matthew, Jonas, Jake, Cole, Ryder and Logan Thank you and again, no hurry..I love them!!!!!.
I have you on my list, it might be a few months before I get to them as I seem to have a lot of Aug and Sept requests at the moment.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #1049
Disneyrikki
Earning My Ears

Happy Birthday Olivia would be perfect!!! Again thank you!!

Old 07-02-2013, 08:41 PM   #1050
TracyJWM
Earning My Ears

Oh no hurry whatsoever - but I just wanted to be sure I wasn't too vague!

May I also add invites to the parks if you get a chance before my trip? I know I'm asking a lot. I just saw these in another post. I have invites for Olivia Rose for meals, but none to ask her to attend X park on X day. If you don't have a chance, I totally understand.

MK - September 4th (and celebrating her 3rd birthday)

MK - September 5th

AK - September 6th

HS - September 7th

Thank you!
xo xo

Last edited by TracyJWM; 07-04-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: