|07-01-2013, 07:32 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Cancelling ADR's; Penalties; Gratuities
Our trip is only a few weeks away and I just wanted to make sure I have it correct. The advice on this board has been invaluable. Please correct anything I have wrong! We are a party of 10 and fees would be costly.
1. What is the best way to cancel an ADR last minute if we have to?
2. Akershaus, 'Ohana and BOG must be cancelled the day before to avoid a $10pp penalty.......is there a time it must be cancelled?
3. Hoop Dee Doo requires a one day cancellation or we lose the entire cost which for our group is $550. Cancel by phone? online?
4. Mama Melrose/Fantasmic requires two day cancellation to avoid a $10pp charge. Is the show rain or shine? I thought I read it is cancelled during bad weather.
5. Other restaurants such as Biergarten, LTT and RR can simply be cancelled last minute without any penalties.
6. Gratuities.......no gratuities are added at CS meals.
7. Of the TS listed above the only one where gratuities is already included is Hoop Dee Doo. The other TS would be 18% for our party of 10
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|