Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #1501
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Eating around the World

Now... I have just uploaded some regular Eating around the World journal cards - not for any particular request, just ones which I mentioned I would do agesssss ago, I had put them on a to-do-later list, but they keep looking at me with their beady eyes so I think it's time to get them off the list

They're a straight copy of the Drinking ones and are a less-structured alternative to the existing Eating journal/filler card

The previously-crafted Drinking/Eating/Sitting around the World cards are on this post on the completed cards thread if anyone hasn't seen them yet... http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=117

Still on my list... Food & Wine "Drinking/Eating around the world" add on cards - think I'll leave them a little longer - ideas needs to percolate
** Like to request some 3x4 journal cards? Please visit my little thread - rules on post #1**
Diagon Alley in October 2014?! Make it so...
WDW - Art of Animation (2013), Dixie Landings!! (2002 - honeymoon, 1999), Offsite (2000, 1997, 1995, 1993)
Paris - Disneyland Hotel (2010), Sequoia Lodge (2009), Offsite (2006), Cheyenne (1999)
Tokyo - Offsite (2001 - just in time for DisneySea!)
Hong Kong - Offsite (2005)
Still to do: The oldest & the newest... Disneyland & Shanghai!

Last edited by pixiesprite; 06-29-2013 at 04:01 PM.
pixiesprite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:58 AM   #1502
PaulaMarie
Earning My Ears

The new eat your way around the world cards are super cute too!! Now I don't know what ones I'm gonna use in the scrapbooks (amazing problem to have)...I guess I'll have to mix and match. :-)
PaulaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #1503
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Request from post #1489

LOL PaulaMarie

Craftyladylyn, here are your cards for the surprise gifts, on my google adventures I found that they are left by "wish fairies", how sweet

Hope you like them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craftyladylyn View Post
Only a handful of GKTW requests left...If you please....

3. Surprise Gifts! ... Every night when the family comes back to their villa from whatever park they were at .. there are gifts awaiting every child in the family... stuffed animals / the Candy Land game / and other fun surprises!
** Like to request some 3x4 journal cards? Please visit my little thread - rules on post #1**
WDW - Art of Animation (2013), Dixie Landings!! (2002 - honeymoon, 1999), Offsite (2000, 1997, 1995, 1993)
Paris - Disneyland Hotel (2010), Sequoia Lodge (2009), Offsite (2006), Cheyenne (1999)
Old 06-30-2013, 07:50 AM   #1504
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Request from post #1489

Some more cards for you Craftyladylyn... Sponge Bob They're very non-specific so could be used for Universal too (is he there too?)

Let me know if you need any changes

Quote:
4. Sponge Bob and Friends

Old 06-30-2013, 09:43 AM   #1505
Craftyladylyn
Mouseketeer

Crops of Luv Thanks You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiesprite View Post
LOL PaulaMarie

Craftyladylyn, here are your cards for the surprise gifts, on my google adventures I found that they are left by "wish fairies", how sweet

Hope you like them
LUV THEM! At the end of this you are going to be a Give Kids the World Guru ... > I am even learning new things through you!

Thank you!
Craftyladylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #1506
Craftyladylyn
Mouseketeer

Crops of Luv Thanks You!

Quote:
Some more cards for you Craftyladylyn... Sponge Bob They're very non-specific so could be used for Universal too (is he there too?)

Let me know if you need any changes
Don't you just LUV Sponge Bob??? (He lives in a pineapple under the sea you know!) ... I believe Universal is where Sponge Bob poses with the kids.. so that is great!
Old 06-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #1507
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Request from post #1489

Craftyladylyn, you're very welcome! Delighted you like them (actually... now that I think about it.... I've never seen a Sponge Bob episode although DD has a cool Sponge Bob lego pirate ship )

Now... another card for you... The Whimsey Well.. I took inspiration from the painted ivy that winds up the side of the well and went for a woodland kind of look Hope you like it! I do love green and brown woody colours together (and ivy!)

Quote:
2. Whimsey Well - a Wishing Well that Burps! (And many other sounds)
Old 06-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #1508
Craftyladylyn
Mouseketeer

Crops of Luv Thanks You!

Quote:
Craftyladylyn, you're very welcome! Delighted you like them (actually... now that I think about it.... I've never seen a Sponge Bob episode although DD has a cool Sponge Bob lego pirate ship )

Now... another card for you... The Whimsey Well.. I took inspiration from the painted ivy that winds up the side of the well and went for a woodland kind of look Hope you like it! I do love green and brown woody colours together (and ivy!)

Yes! I LUV them! .. (I'm a green/brown type of gal too!) ...You are the GKTW Guru!
Old 07-01-2013, 04:03 AM   #1509
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Request from post #1497

MichelleB, here is your filler card for Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, hope you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleB View Post
I'd like to request a filler card for Wyndham Bonnet Creek if possible.

Thanks!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:38 AM   #1510
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Ah thanks Craftyladylyn Here are your Winter Wonderland cards, hope you like them!

These complete your current pixie-request, throw 4 more at me

Quote:
Only a handful of GKTW requests left...If you please....

1. Christmas Every Thursday (we have the Santa Card .. but there is also the Winter Wonderland Parade, Santa, Horse Drawn Carriage rides, Cookie Decorating and SNOW!) - maybe list them all around the edge??? Don't know .. what ever floats your boat...

2. Whimsey Well - a Wishing Well that Burps! (And many other sounds)

3. Surprise Gifts! ... Every night when the family comes back to their villa from whatever park they were at .. there are gifts awaiting every child in the family... stuffed animals / the Candy Land game / and other fun surprises!

4. Sponge Bob and Friends

Thank you so much!!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 AM   #1511
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

Completed request from post #1427

PaulaMarie, here are your "rocking chair" cards, there are 2 versions - a general one and one with Trail's End on it (I intend to use the general one for my rocking chair relaxations around the parks). I hope you like them! Do let me know if they are not what you were thinking of and we can work on a different look for them

General

Trail's End

These complete your current request, you know what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaMarie View Post
I think I've finally narrowed down my next four request. :-) Again I tried to double check the ever growing list of already made journal/filler cards, but I could have missed something.

1) Behind the Seeds Tour (it's the tour you can take at Epcot that goes behind the scenes of the Living with the Land attraction). Journal or filler card would be fine (whatever is easiest).

2) Sounds Like Summer concerts at Epcot. Again either a journal or filler card would be fine. I know that the bands are always changing week to week and year to year, so whatever you think is best.

3) I would love a card that deals with the trains at Disney World...my thought was the Walt Disney Railroad at Magic Kingdom and/or Wildlife Express Train at Animal Kingdom. Again either a journal or filler card would be fine whatever you can come up with.

4) I'm not really sure how to explain my last request. We always camp at Fort Wilderness when we go to Disney World. The Trail's End restaurant has a wrap around porch with rocking chairs (along with chess and checkers games). We like to go there to relax in the rocking chairs, read, talk, and people watch. I don't know if it would be possible to make a journal or filler card some how related to that.

Thanks for all of the amazing work that all of you do! :-)
Old 07-01-2013, 07:02 AM   #1512
pixiesprite
Singing a happy song

According to my list, I am now up-to-date with requests..... however.... just in case anyone has slipped off the list.... if you are waiting on me to make something for you please let me know here, thanks!!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #1513
Craftyladylyn
Mouseketeer

Crops of Luv Thanks You!

Quote:
Ah thanks Craftyladylyn Here are your Winter Wonderland cards, hope you like them!

These complete your current pixie-request, throw 4 more at me
LUV THEM!

Going to go check them off the list! Thank you!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #1514
MichelleB
DIS Veteran

I love the Wyndham Bonnet Creek filler card, Pixiesprite!!! Thank you soooo much!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #1515
Craftyladylyn
Mouseketeer

Crops of Luv request - Pixiesprite - 4 More!

Hmmmm.. Looking at the list .. I think I'm going to change it up some...

If it pleases you:

1. Hard Rock Cafe

2. Woodie and Winnie the Woodpeckers

3. There is a card with Thing 1 and Thing 2 with the Cat in the Hat (Seuss Landing) but we'd like a card with just Thing 1 and Thing 2....(It can Say Thing 1 and Thing 2 .. or not .. or something you want to come up with...)

4. There are a couple of Hollywood Studios cards .. but we'd like one that focus's on the Sorcerer's Hat - So many families pose in front of it!

Thank you!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: