Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #16
Surveyboy
Earning My Ears

Is there another group we have to sign up for FE? Or is this the only one? Getting excited and need to purchase some gifts!
Surveyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #17
MommaT
Earning My Ears

As far as I know this is the only one for our cruise dates. Is everyone ok with doing FEs from this thread? I'm fine with it if y'all are! :0). Surveyboy, I feel the same excitement! When should we make our cut-off date for FEs? I found some items I'd like to order and would need to do so at least 2weeks before we sail.
MommaT is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-24-2013, 04:55 PM   #18
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

First cruise - gift to family for my 40th

Hi,
We are going on our first cruise and are so excited. My original plan was to go to Puerto Rico for my 40th but I decided to take the family on a cruise. I would love to participate in the fish extender activity. I saw this online and it looks so cool. I do not know much about it. We are a family of four, I have a daughter that is 5 and a son that will be 11 by the time of the cruise. I can help in some way, just tell me what to do.
Lydia
HayesFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #19
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

Hubby is from GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaT View Post
Our family of 5 will be there! this is our first Disney Cruise!

Anyone doing Fish Extenders? We would like to!

Hi,
My hubby is from Georgia. His family is in Marrietta. Not sure if I spelled that right.
Lydia
Old 06-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #20
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

Fish extenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surveyboy View Post
We were a party of 7, but my mother in law broke her ankle at the weekend as is no longer able to come!!!! We are now a party of 4 adults and a 9 year old girl. Still interested in taking part in fish extenders
Hi,
I have never been on a cruise or done a fish extender but we might want to get started soon. Has anyone else started a thread or document for this? I am still trying to navigate this site. I could start a document. I think what we need is the ages and how many people are in each party and the room number. I also read that some groups pick a certain time and night that they have to deposit their gifts by. I am flexible. I guess some other groups try to meet up as well. I can start working on a google doc and enter my information first.
Lydia
Old 06-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #21
Newberry25
Earning My Ears

My son (10) and I would love to do the FE too! We have been to Disney 100+ times, but this will be our first Disney cruise and we are super excited!
Newberry25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #22
cacoastgirl
Earning My Ears

Hello,
My family of 4 will also be sailing in the Dream...we just sailed the Dream early June but my family would rather go back then go do disneyland as we had planned...we didn't do the fish extenders last time...but would love to do them this time...
cacoastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:47 AM   #23
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

Google Doc

Hi,
Well, I am going to start a document then and post it here. I guess a Google doc might be the best way so everyone can have access to it. I have never done this but I have looked at a few blogs and I think I can figure it out. Look for it soon.
Lydia
Old 07-01-2013, 01:07 AM   #24
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

Attaching a Google Doc - I need to have 10 posts

Hi,
I was attaching a Google Doc. I made a spreadsheet to add our information. I just got a message for me to be allowed to post a link, I have to have at least 10 posts and I only have 4. I am going to work on that and post the link later. I have columns for family name and location/cabin number, participants and ages. I know some people are cruising with more people so feel free to add more columns for those names. I placed my husband and I together so we can just be together instead of it being 4 participants, it will be 3 participants. Whoever has the link for the Google doc should be able to edit and revise their own information. We do need to pick a closing date for this and also do we want to pick a time and date that everyone needs to have their gifts delivered OR just leave it open and let people decide at their leisure (just have it done by disembarkment day). I like that option because I have never been on a cruise before and I might be a little overwhelmed. However, I am flexible.
Lyds
Old 07-01-2013, 01:08 AM   #25
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newberry25 View Post
My son (10) and I would love to do the FE too! We have been to Disney 100+ times, but this will be our first Disney cruise and we are super excited!
How fun! My son is 10 but will turn 11 by the time he goes on the cruise. It would be fun for them to meet up. My son has been watching so many videos about the cruise and is really excited as well.
Lyds
Old 07-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #26
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacoastgirl View Post
Hello,
My family of 4 will also be sailing in the Dream...we just sailed the Dream early June but my family would rather go back then go do disneyland as we had planned...we didn't do the fish extenders last time...but would love to do them this time...
Wow, it must be pretty amazing to be going back on the cruise again. I have never been on a cruise and I am super nervous about motion sickness. When we drive up to the mountains to snowboard, I have to take medicine if I am not driving. What are your thoughts on motion sickness?
Lyds
Old 07-01-2013, 01:12 AM   #27
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

The night before

Hi,
We are flying in the day before and staying at the Country Inn and Suites. Is anyone going to be in that area the day before. It would be fun to meet on land if there is time. Our check in time is at 12:00.
Lyds
Old 07-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #28
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishCowboy View Post
I have added your thread to the cruise meet list

Have a great cruise!
Thank you!
Old 07-01-2013, 01:14 AM   #29
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRob View Post
My boyfriend and I will be on this sailing. Anybody else?
I love this banner. I would like to make one. Is it easy?
Lyds
Old 07-01-2013, 01:17 AM   #30
HayesFam
Earning My Ears

Hope this lets me post the link

Hi,
I have done 10 posts now in the forum so hopefully this lets me post the link to the Google Doc. I wrote in a previous email explaining it. Please respond and tell me if it works. I think all the permissions are correct. How exciting!
Lyds
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&usp=sharing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: