Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #241
minniebeth
I count on y'all to keep me up to date ;)
I'm ok going up, just can't go down...

Yay! I haven't been on the internet for the past several months with my crazy busy schedule, but just had a feeling I'd find some kind of review brewing from you, DonaldDoleWhip! I haven't read through your review yet but I'm so excited to sit and read through it!

minniebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:34 PM   #242
MissPrice
Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!

I love the way you write about food. I can tell you truly have a passion for it! I am sad you won't be writing anymore reviews, but I understand. Hopefully you will be inspired by some amazing cuisine in the future to write another report! Thanks for all the time you put into your reports. They are such a joy to read. -Amanda
Register to remove

Old 06-30-2013, 12:23 AM   #243
DonaldDoleWhip
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniebeth View Post
Yay! I haven't been on the internet for the past several months with my crazy busy schedule, but just had a feeling I'd find some kind of review brewing from you, DonaldDoleWhip! I haven't read through your review yet but I'm so excited to sit and read through it!
I hope you enjoy the report! Feel free to skip the text (since I went completely overboard with this report).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrice View Post
I love the way you write about food. I can tell you truly have a passion for it! I am sad you won't be writing anymore reviews, but I understand. Hopefully you will be inspired by some amazing cuisine in the future to write another report! Thanks for all the time you put into your reports. They are such a joy to read. -Amanda
Thanks so much, Amanda! I'm really glad that you enjoyed the report, and that you had such a great time in Disneyland! These reports have been so much fun to write, even though I can't commit to them anymore. And you're right - maybe something will eventually inspire me to write another full review or two.
DonaldDoleWhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #244
jerseytinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Fantastic finale! Really enjoyed your whole report. I'm glad you will be contributing to the live thread. I will be away for the 4th of July holiday myself, so I look forward to catching up with your posts when I return home after the holiday. Hope you have a fantastic trip!
jerseytinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #246
Buntington
Mouseketeer

What a beautiful review! All of the food pictures are stunning. I've never been to DCA but now I want to go! I totally understand about not writing additional reviews--it takes up a lot of time. But I'm glad you wrote this one!
Planning DS's First Trip December 2016!
Buntington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:06 AM   #247
DonaldDoleWhip
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytinkerbell View Post
Fantastic finale! Really enjoyed your whole report. I'm glad you will be contributing to the live thread. I will be away for the 4th of July holiday myself, so I look forward to catching up with your posts when I return home after the holiday. Hope you have a fantastic trip!
Thanks so much! It'll be so fun sending in Live Updates, and I hope you also have a great Fourth of July weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi Mr. DDW! Have a wonderful trip!!
Thank you Brenda! 3 and a half days until we're sitting in the CR lounge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buntington View Post
What a beautiful review! All of the food pictures are stunning. I've never been to DCA but now I want to go! I totally understand about not writing additional reviews--it takes up a lot of time. But I'm glad you wrote this one!
I'm so glad you enjoyed the report! DCA is truly a great park, so I hope you can make it out to DLR eventually. As for reviews, I'll miss working on reports like this one, but it's still fun reading other people's reports.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:03 AM   #248
cbg1027
I knew I had converted him when he started pointing out hidden Mickeys to me!

I'm really late to the party here since I don't get on the DIS much anymore, but I just read your entire report and loved it!

I'm sad to hear you won't be doing any more, but I understand. They are too time consuming when you are lucky enough to be a frequent Disney visitor (that's why I stopped doing them).

Thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your future Disney adventures!
cbg1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #249
DonaldDoleWhip
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbg1027 View Post
I'm really late to the party here since I don't get on the DIS much anymore, but I just read your entire report and loved it!

I'm sad to hear you won't be doing any more, but I understand. They are too time consuming when you are lucky enough to be a frequent Disney visitor (that's why I stopped doing them).

Thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your future Disney adventures!
Thanks so much for joining in, and I'm really glad you enjoyed the report.

Agreed about the time issue. It's been fun while it lasted, but I can't really justify the time I spend putting these reports together. Real life has to take priority (and once school starts up again in late August, things are going to be extremely busy). Still, going back to Disney is enough of a gift.

For the record, I remember loving quite a few of your reviews - in particular, lots of F&W goodies (it made me regret how long it's been since our last F&W trip - almost 11 years at this point).
Old 09-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #250
loveWDWalways
I've heard it smells better than the name implies!

These pictures are incredible! I want to reach out and grab all the stuff and eat it!

What is your opinion on that English pea ravioli? I have been eyeing it and would love some opinions from people who have tried it.

Thanks!

Last edited by loveWDWalways; 09-19-2013 at 11:56 AM.
loveWDWalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:21 AM   #251
stitchaholic
DIS Veteran

thank you for the great reviews and the look into DL and CA , it was just what i needed to further convince myself to go to DL this time instead of WDW .
I know these reviews take a lot of thought and effort and I thoroughly enjoyed yours
WLV-jan 2nd,2010 , AKL july 2011 , ASMo2012 , AKV 2012 , july 2013 Universal/SW/DC
stitchaholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: