Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
Ames389
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 60

Can't decide on resort for April 5, 2014...crowds...help!

This will be our family's 21st Disney vacation on property. We have stayed at all values, mods and AoA. We usually travel in January. I have done a lot of research about the first week of April 2014 and Spring Break crowds. I have found that 70% of schools have their break the week before or after Easter. This leaves 30% to have their break at another time, like us, which is always the first week in April. My concern is not actually the Easter crowds, but the possible cheerleaders or a sports groups. We really want to stay at ASMu but are afraid the resort might be too busy. Our favorite mod is POFQ and I know it would not attract tour groups. However, I do like to be conservative with my money and POFQ is $700 more.(Using rack rates before AAA or any other possible specials) I would love to put that money toward our food budget.

What do y'all think? I looked at the Disney sport schedule and didn't see anything. Is there anything I am missing?
__________________
Ames389 is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.