Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
calker
Mouseketeer

Dream ?'s

We are going to sail on a B2B2B on the Dream next May. It will be a 3-night, 4-night, 3-night sequence.

On the 3-night cruises - when is Pirate night? formal night? fireworks? what is a good dining rotation to ask for? night for Palo reservation? night for Remy? is there a brunch at Palo or Remy? if so which days?

Same questions for the 4-night cruise - when is Pirate night? formal night? fireworks? what is a good dining rotation to ask for? night for Palo reservation? night for Remy? is there a brunch at Palo or Remy? if so which days?

Anything else you can tell me about the Dream that is different from the Fantasy?

calker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:58 PM   #2
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by calker View Post
We are going to sail on a B2B2B on the Dream next May. It will be a 3-night, 4-night, 3-night sequence.

On the 3-night cruises - when is Pirate night? formal night? fireworks? what is a good dining rotation to ask for? night for Palo reservation? night for Remy? is there a brunch at Palo or Remy? if so which days?

Same questions for the 4-night cruise - when is Pirate night? formal night? fireworks? what is a good dining rotation to ask for? night for Palo reservation? night for Remy? is there a brunch at Palo or Remy? if so which days?

Anything else you can tell me about the Dream that is different from the Fantasy?
3 night cruise - Pirate night - night 2, between the dinner seatings there's a pirate show (Disney characters), after the second seating there's a different pirate show (Jack Sparrow) and then the fireworks, with a buffet following.

4 night cruise - Pirate night - night 3. same pirate parties/fireworks.

No formal nights on 3 or 4 night cruises, however there is a "Dress Up Optional" night (night 3 on the 3 night, and night 4 on the 4 night).

Brunch is only served on sea days, so only on the 4 night cruise (1 sea day).

13 Cruises, 8 ships, 124 nights
Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-28-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
klarthur
Earning My Ears

Brunch at Palo

Hi,
We just got back from a 4 night on the Dream.
We had brunch at Palo and it was AWESOME!

the food was so amazing, and the atmosphere is not to be missed, I am sure dinner would be just as nice but it was very quiet for brunch and so nice.

definitely try it. If you want to try both (as the fee is the same $20 per person) do dinner on your 3 night and brunch on the 4 night. You cant go wrong! It is a beautiful restaurant and the food...wow!
klarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarthur View Post
Hi,
We just got back from a 4 night on the Dream.
We had brunch at Palo and it was AWESOME!

the food was so amazing, and the atmosphere is not to be missed, I am sure dinner would be just as nice but it was very quiet for brunch and so nice.

definitely try it. If you want to try both (as the fee is the same $20 per person) do dinner on your 3 night and brunch on the 4 night. You cant go wrong! It is a beautiful restaurant and the food...wow!
A little clarification: Palo Dinner & Brunch $20.00 per person. Remy Dinner $75.00 per person, Brunch $50.00 per person, plus $25.00 if doing wine pairings.

Both brunches are only available on the sea day on the 4 night cruise.

Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
Old 06-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #5
calker
Mouseketeer

Thank you

Thanks for the quick replies. I've added the info to my cruise folder.

I appreciate your time and thoughtfulness in replying.

calker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
River Country
DIS Jedi

I was on a 3 night in April there isn't much to add to what has already been said except since you are going to be on for 10 nights some of those Nassau days I would stay aboard and ride the Aquaduck. Have fun
River Country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #7
lpizzuro123
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo View Post
3 night cruise - Pirate night - night 2, between the dinner seatings there's a pirate show (Disney characters), after the second seating there's a different pirate show (Jack Sparrow) and then the fireworks, with a buffet following.

4 night cruise - Pirate night - night 3. same pirate parties/fireworks.

No formal nights on 3 or 4 night cruises, however there is a "Dress Up Optional" night (night 3 on the 3 night, and night 4 on the 4 night).

Brunch is only served on sea days, so only on the 4 night cruise (1 sea day).
Not sure about the 3 night, but I thought the optional dress up night on the 4 night was night 2.

Linda

lpizzuro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #8
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpizzuro123 View Post
Not sure about the 3 night, but I thought the optional dress up night on the 4 night was night 2.

Linda
You're right. I was looking at an old set of Navigators. On that cruise (for whatever reason) they had Optional Dress Up on both night 2 & 4.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: