Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #1201
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
I got it all done
Thank you my friend!!

RobinDh Matt ds22 dd14 dd7
https://sites.google.com/site/counti...olidays121314/Link to web page!!
Old 06-27-2013, 11:33 PM   #1202
SacCruiser
Earning My Ears

Thank you very much. Sorry you aren't going to be on this cruise anymore.

1st DCL:
December 14th 2013, Fantasy Eastern Caribbean
2nd DCL:
November 28th, 2015, Fantasy Western Caribbean
SacCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-28-2013, 01:10 AM   #1203
invsmama
Earning My Ears

Hi all! We are doing the dec 13th eastern fantasy cruise in 2014. Like you guys only a year later!!I would LoVe lOvE Love to hear all about your trips when you get back. The activities, dining , shows, shore experiences, everything you can share. I will read them all top to bottom. We were on the magic 2 years ago and learned so much. I don't want to miss a moment of the magic on the Fantasy so all the tips and experiences you share will be much appreciated.I wish our cruise was only 6 months away. Alas, 18 months to go!!!
Warm wishes to all of you on your Fantasy cruise!
invsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:00 AM   #1204
LKShep
I'd rather be crusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by invsmama View Post
Hi all! We are doing the dec 13th eastern fantasy cruise in 2014. Like you guys only a year later!!I would LoVe lOvE Love to hear all about your trips when you get back. The activities, dining , shows, shore experiences, everything you can share. I will read them all top to bottom. We were on the magic 2 years ago and learned so much. I don't want to miss a moment of the magic on the Fantasy so all the tips and experiences you share will be much appreciated.I wish our cruise was only 6 months away. Alas, 18 months to go!!!
Warm wishes to all of you on your Fantasy cruise!
Thanks for a little perspective, I've been thinking six months is too long to wait. I don't know how much this group will share after the cruise, but you are welcome to eavesdrop on all our conversations. If you have never cruised with Disney during the holidays, that of itself is something to look forward to. While this is our seventh Disney cruise and third time to the Eastern Caribbean, this is our first time on the Fantasy, so we are looking forward to the new ship, new shows, and our first time in a veranda cabin. And to pass the time while waiting for the cruise, my son and I took scuba certification classes and are planning a dive in St Maarten.

I was noticing yesterday that I'll be making our final payment for the cruise in about six weeks so I am ready to make dining and excursion reservations on August 31. We'll have to spend the fall doing our Christmas shopping so it is completed by early December. Can't have a little thing like Christmas shopping get in the way of final cruise preparations.
Jan 2006 Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas -- Dec 2007 Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas -- Dec 2008 7 Night Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean -- Sep 2009 7 Night Disney Magic Western Caribbean -- Oct 2011 7 Night Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean -- Oct 2012 14 Night Disney Wonder Hawaii -- Dec 2013 7 Night Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean
LKShep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #1205
SacCruiser
Earning My Ears

Robin,
It looks like my wife does want to participate in the Pink Champagne Ladies get together after all. One of her friends will also participate but I think they are going to sign up here and on the site so you don't need to include them until then.

1st DCL:
2nd DCL:
Old 07-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #1206
lalagrace
Earning My Ears

I'm on board too

Hi,
I'm going on the Dec 14-21 Fantasy cruise as well. It will be me, my then 9 yr old son, my sister and her then 20 month old daughter.
I'd like to take part in the activities. How do I sign up?
lalagrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #1207
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalagrace View Post
Hi,
I'm going on the Dec 14-21 Fantasy cruise as well. It will be me, my then 9 yr old son, my sister and her then 20 month old daughter.
I'd like to take part in the activities. How do I sign up?
Welcome! You just have to go to the link in my signature and fill out the join us form

Old 07-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #1208
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacCruiser View Post
Robin,
It looks like my wife does want to participate in the Pink Champagne Ladies get together after all. One of her friends will also participate but I think they are going to sign up here and on the site so you don't need to include them until then.
OK. I will have Michelle add her when she gets a chance. Do your friends want to participate in the FE exchange also? Tell them to let us know as soon as they can. That way we can add them to that list too

Old 07-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #1209
SacCruiser
Earning My Ears

I am not sure, I just introduced them to the forums this past weekend. It is their second Disney Cruise. They didn't know what all the stuff they saw on the doors was about :P

1st DCL:
2nd DCL:
Old 07-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #1210
Ward On Board
Mouseketeer

Bad news :-(

I went on the Carnival Fantasy cruise with 3 other ladies and got very sick while I was there. Actually, I've just been discharged from the hospital Monday evening. We are going to cancel this cruise to play things safe and schedule again for next year. I am sad to leave you all. We will still go to Orlando more than likely and do MVMCP, Sea World, Universal Studios, etc. My surgeon just doesn't want me in the middle of the ocean!

If you want to, you can read all about the ordeal at diaryofashrinkingmom.blogspot.com There are 4 new posts describing everything that went on.

Disney Dream December 2012
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter December 2012
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside December 2013
Ward On Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #1211
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward On Board
Bad news :-(

I went on the Carnival Fantasy cruise with 3 other ladies and got very sick while I was there. Actually, I've just been discharged from the hospital Monday evening. We are going to cancel this cruise to play things safe and schedule again for next year. I am sad to leave you all. We will still go to Orlando more than likely and do MVMCP, Sea World, Universal Studios, etc. My surgeon just doesn't want me in the middle of the ocean!

If you want to, you can read all about the ordeal at diaryofashrinkingmom.blogspot.com There are 4 new posts describing everything that went on.
Wow, ok Laura I know I am not on this cruise anymore but I had to go read and see what happened....well sweetie let me reassure you, you're not nuts...lol. I mean you typed that blog of detail....can't be crazy to do that. :-). So after reading I feel like we really don't have answers???:: btw I will remove you off the webpage :'(

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #1212
Ward On Board
Mouseketeer

It was SO scary. The final diagnosis came in as a severe vitamin deficiency. We aren't sure of the mineral and the neurologist assumes it is something that the body needs in such small amounts it cannot be measured. I am back on the mend, though. My left leg will take some rehabilitation and my left arm is weak in comparison. My speech is improving by the day.

I am SO sad not to be going on the cruise, as I am sure you understand. We're going to reschedule to December 2014 and hope our dear friends can join!

Disney Dream December 2012
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter December 2012
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside December 2013
Ward On Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #1213
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward On Board View Post
It was SO scary. The final diagnosis came in as a severe vitamin deficiency. We aren't sure of the mineral and the neurologist assumes it is something that the body needs in such small amounts it cannot be measured. I am back on the mend, though. My left leg will take some rehabilitation and my left arm is weak in comparison. My speech is improving by the day.

I am SO sad not to be going on the cruise, as I am sure you understand. We're going to reschedule to December 2014 and hope our dear friends can join!
Well good luck to you.....make sure with that kinda surgery you watch ur levels closely.

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:48 AM   #1214
jmefox
Earning My Ears

Check IN!!!!

Ok I am getting excited and the group is getting quiet .....shhhhh
So lets get excited people, final payments are going in and we need to get chatting!
have you joined fb? please come join us over there....
and Here I go jumping in for a "QUESTION OF THE WEEK!"
What is the most unique item you will pack and why?
jmefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:13 AM   #1215
remy324
Earning My Ears

Well it is 23 weeks or 160 days and we will be on our way to the Port for our 18th Disney Cruise. As far as anything unique that we bring, I would have to say a power strip since there are not enough outlets in the cabins. Have to make sure my Kindle is charged at all times. lol
remy324 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: