Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #16
momof2mouses
Mouseketeer

We were not booked and we received a PIN...bright yellow and said "We've cooked up something special for:" it was addressed to my husband who has never lifted a finger planning a trip! Came in snail mail for us.

momof2mouses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #17
babygus0
Earning My Ears

We were not booked either. I had played around with dates on the website though. I got the bright yellow envelope with we've cooked up something via snail mail.
babygus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #18
godwin25
Earning My Ears

Booked

We had just booked the week before. Received it in snail mail, bright yellow and said "We've cooked up something special for you". We had received one that same day in e-mail but it was for a different time period. Called and added it to our reservation. We did have to change to a Royal Room since they PORS regular rooms were booked up for the free dining, upgraded to DxDP and still saved over $1200 on our stay.

11/23-12/01/13POR Royal Room
godwin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #19
vinotinto
Just Keep Swimming

My DH got the yellow snail mail offer "A delicious Walt Disney World Offer" "Since you;ve been here before" for FD this year. We are not going to WDW in 2013 and we do not have a reservation. What surprised me is that DH is not registered on the WDW site - only I am. He has been to WDW on all of our vacations and has never been the 'lead' in the reservation. Now, here is the real mystery. We moved in February, and we received this PIN this spring at our NEW address, a couple of months after we moved. How in the world did Disney know that he had moved? I hope a pin for 2014 makes it's way to us!

Aug 2014 - YC Jan 2014 - Disney Dream and WL Oct 2013 - PBH Oct 2012 - BC (DxDP) Oct 2011 - YC (DxDP) May 2011 - PBH and AKL (DxDP) Sept 2010 - Poly (DxDP) Oct 2009 - BC (DDP) May 2004 - RPR April 1995 - AsMu
vinotinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #20
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotinto View Post
My DH got the yellow snail mail offer "A delicious Walt Disney World Offer" "Since you;ve been here before" for FD this year. We are not going to WDW in 2013 and we do not have a reservation. What surprised me is that DH is not registered on the WDW site - only I am. He has been to WDW on all of our vacations and has never been the 'lead' in the reservation. Now, here is the real mystery. We moved in February, and we received this PIN this spring at our NEW address, a couple of months after we moved. How in the world did Disney know that he had moved? I hope a pin for 2014 makes it's way to us!
Does he have an account with ESPN?
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #21
twinnersmama
Mouseketeer

We were booked for nov 29th through travel agent. One or 2 weeks after booking I got the snail mail PIN code ... went back to the travel agent to change things around ...
We had to do room only for our 1st night ... then got FD for the rest of our stay !
We are travelling with 3 other families ... 1 was there 2othr times like me - didn't get a pin. 1 was there once before - got a pin a week after I did. 1 has been there about 5 times and did not get a pin.
twinnersmama is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: