|06-27-2013, 07:22 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Designed a Craft Room - Now What Crafts To Make?
We just finished re-designing a spare bedroom into a craft room. I have a small desk area, 9 cube drawer book/craft supplies case, an iron board. I will need to buy supplies. I did purchase a label maker because my first project is to label a photo album (pictures so I will remember what they are).
My questions are:
1. What supplies should I purchase as general must have supplies?
2. What crafts to make? Not an artsy person at all.
3. Are there other organizer things I should have? I will also move my sewing repair stuff into the mix.
4. Is making bead jewlery hard or expensive?
5. What are the "in" crafts right now?
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|