Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #1186
SEVP
Nova Scotia, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward On Board View Post
That'd be great! We will probably be doing movies under the stars or roasting marshmallows around the campfire that night. Feel free to text me if you are there! 336-587-7733
Noah is a fish too - yes - I am sure we can get together at the pool!! I prob won't have my cell as being from Canada the roaming fees would prob kill me??

So excited!!
2013 DCL - Fantasy
2014 DCL - Fantasy
2014 WDW - Port Orleans French Quarter
SEVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #1187
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVP View Post
Noah is a fish too - yes - I am sure we can get together at the pool!! I prob won't have my cell as being from Canada the roaming fees would prob kill me??

So excited!!
Fun!!!
As it gets closer I'm sure we can find out a way to meet up!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #1188
SacCruiser
Earning My Ears

My family and I can't wait to get on the cruise! It will be the first cruise ever for all involved but me. We will see you guys soon.

Last edited by SacCruiser; 06-24-2013 at 03:10 PM.
SacCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #1189
remy324
Earning My Ears

Welcome! Look forward to having a great time. If you are interested make sure you sign up for the activities scheduled for our group.
remy324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #1190
SacCruiser
Earning My Ears

Thanks, I will be doing the FE for sure and probably do many of the other activities.

1st DCL:
December 14th 2013, Fantasy Eastern Caribbean
2nd DCL:
Not soon enough.....
Old 06-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #1191
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacCruiser View Post
My family and I can't wait to get on the cruise! It will be the first cruise ever for all involved but me. We will see you guys soon.
Welcome!!!! If you would like to join the activities you can go the web page located in my signature and fill out the join us form so you can be added

We are getting closer!!!

RobinDh Matt ds22 dd14 dd7
https://sites.google.com/site/counti...olidays121314/Link to web page!!
Old 06-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #1192
SacCruiser
Earning My Ears

Thanks I signed up. I was having trouble with the form not showing up for a bit.

1st DCL:
2nd DCL:
Not soon enough.....
Old 06-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #1193
Lissame
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks I signed up. I was having trouble with the form not showing up for a bit.
Welcome! I too have a 13 year old daughter going on this cruise, I am sure she would love to meet your daughter and her friend.
Lissame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #1194
SacCruiser
Earning My Ears

They are pretty excited. They will both be almost 14 so I am not sure if they are going to be in the Vibe or the Edge. Can someone that has girls tell me if the Vibe is going to be a little too mature for them? Not really a fan of 16 & 17 y/o boys Or maybe as my wife says, I am just paranoid

1st DCL:
2nd DCL:
Not soon enough.....
Old 06-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #1195
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
They are pretty excited. They will both be almost 14 so I am not sure if they are going to be in the Vibe or the Edge. Can someone that has girls tell me if the Vibe is going to be a little too mature for them? Not really a fan of 16 & 17 y/o boys Or maybe as my wife says, I am just paranoid
My daughter will have just turned 14. I am not sure what club she wants to go to either. The last time I cruised Gabi was only old enough for the Lab. Maybe we can have them all get together at the dis meet onboard and figure out what they would like to do

Old 06-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #1196
Lissame
DIS Veteran

My daughter is still going to be 13, but she'll be in 8th grade. My son is going to be 15, I'm nervous about him being in the teen club, but I don't think he has a choice.
Lissame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #1197
Magic25
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by casilliman View Post
OH my goodness !! I am so surprised and sad to hear that Michelle won't be on board! ( I don't get on the computer at times for long story reasons ..so I am just now finding out ) You will be missed and Honored, Michelle! Please stay on line and keep us posted !! ( I suppose I should check FB more often, huh)

Yes, I am still planning a lovely Ladies Get Together ( aka the Pink Palooza) We are meeting Monday at 1pm at the Oh la la Lounge. It will be 13.50 per person for well / call drinks, unlimited orders for an hour)
I have games, door prizes, and fun for everyone planned.

If I can help with anything please let me know !
Christi~We are still going to do the pink ladies thing right?! Because after trying to keep the cruise stuff organized I am definitely going to need a drink or two (more like 5 or 6)!!!
Hi there! Sorry I haven't been as responsive as I should be! Please count me as well for helping with the pink ladies soiree. I originally volunteered to help with supplying party favors and table decor. I'm so glad you were able to get the cost nailed down in terms of $/person.
Please count me as help and I look forward to toasting glasses with this lively group! (Or 5 or 6, to your point!)

Wow--if the weather weren't as nice as it's been, this would feel like a 6-month mid-week slump!

Btw, anyone out there trying to keep this cruise a surprise for their kids/family? Would like to get an idea of how/when to break the news to them and there are creative people on here. I thought of wrapping up scrolls with clues, but we're stuck in a car for 8 hours after school on the drive down to Cocoa Beach and it'll take them 10 seconds to guess once we hit 75 South.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #1198
SacCruiser
Earning My Ears

I think it would be a great idea for them to meet up too. On that note my wife and I have both signed up on the facebook page and are awaiting approval. Is there still someone there that can get us in? My daughter and her friend might join up on the elves facebook page too. My DD6 would probably be excited to meet your DD6 too Robin

1st DCL:
2nd DCL:
Not soon enough.....
Old 06-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #1199
disneydiva16
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I think it would be a great idea for them to meet up too. On that note my wife and I have both signed up on the facebook page and are awaiting approval. Is there still someone there that can get us in? My daughter and her friend might join up on the elves facebook page too. My DD6 would probably be excited to meet your DD6 too Robin
Michelle is still helping with the cruise web page and facebook page. She has been working a lot of hours but once she gets a free moment to herself then she will go on facebook and accept your request.

I know my dd6 Sophie would love to meet your daughter. She is actually my more social one. My other daughter is shy and it takes her awhile to warm up to people (social anxiety disorder:) But she does come around after a bit.

Old 06-26-2013, 11:03 PM   #1200
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydiva16

Michelle is still helping with the cruise web page and facebook page. She has been working a lot of hours but once she gets a free moment to herself then she will go on facebook and accept your request.
I got it all done

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: