|06-25-2013, 01:49 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Southwest Chicagoland, Illinois
Which would you pay out of pocket?
Here are my dining reservations. We'll be there 7 days and have 7 Table Service credits, but 8 reservations as follows:
1) Dinner at Chef Mickey's
2) Fantasmic Dinner Package at Hollywood and Vine
3) Lilo & Stitch Breakfast at Ohana
4) Dinner at Ohana
5) Breakfast at The Crystal Palace
6) Breakfast at Akershus
7) Dinner at Rainforest Café, Animal Kingdom (sort of tempted to switch to Sanaa but I have a couple of picky eaters in my party). Will likely keep Rainforest
8) Dinner at Biergarten (I think I want to upgrade to Candlelight processional when that comes out). 2 Credits, right? If so, would that be the best to pay out of pocket?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|