Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #1951
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
WHAT!!! Are xipotec and I the only ones up?? And no other posts since yesterday morning???

What can we do to get the ball rollin?? I saw Monsters University yesterday; anyone else??? What did ya think?
My kids want to see that. Was it good???
Old 06-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #1952
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I am a fan of Monsters, Inc., so I enjoyed the movie. I took the two girls and they laughed throughout. Does not top the original, but it is funny and cute and has some great take-away messages for the kids.
Glad to hear it. We really liked Monsters inc. So we're really looking forward to this one. DS12 even wants to see it. It is becoming more and more difficult to get him to spend any time with us, let alone be seen with us in public. Is it in 3D, and is it worth the extra to see it in 3D?
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-22-2013, 11:40 AM   #1953
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Having a Buffett themed party today. We'll be tuning in to his Boston concert tonight through our xm. We're in PA and usually go to the concert in NJ but with going to Disney in October we decided to throw a party instead. Happy Margaritaville!!
Kat016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #1954
SlightlyocdDisneyfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
What can we do to get the ball rollin?? I saw Monsters University yesterday; anyone else??? What did ya think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post
My kids want to see that. Was it good???
All 5 of us loved it! (including DH, DD10, DD7, and DD7)

1995 - All Star Resort; 2000 - Dixie Landing; 2004 - Coronado Springs; 2007 - Polynesian; 2009 - Port Orleans Riverside; 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside; 2013 - Polynesian; 2015 - Planning for Aulani; Plus more trips to Disneyland than could be counted!!
SlightlyocdDisneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:08 PM   #1955
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyocdDisneyfan View Post

All 5 of us loved it! (including DH, DD10, DD7, and DD7)
Oh good!!! Might have to go tomorrow. Need low key day. Lol
Old 06-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #1956
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

We need an announcement of some kind. Lol. Our board is getting sluggish!! Lol

I'll take a rumor?!? Lol
Old 06-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #1957
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post
We need an announcement of some kind. Lol. Our board is getting sluggish!! Lol

I'll take a rumor?!? Lol
I just went to see when the announcement for the September FD came out, because that is when I began to obsess over this. It was April 24TH when danny and black made that announcement. That is two long agonizing months of obsessing over free dining! I just can't take it any more, which is why I am trying to tone down a bit. Especially since I have lost any hope of a pin code and I am thinking nothing will be out to the public until August. I really don't think I can take two MORE months of the stress. So I am trying to wind down a bit.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #1958
Mike&AllisMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
I just went to see when the announcement for the September FD came out, because that is when I began to obsess over this. It was April 24TH when danny and black made that announcement. That is two long agonizing months of obsessing over free dining! I just can't take it any more, which is why I am trying to tone down a bit. Especially since I have lost any hope of a pin code and I am thinking nothing will be out to the public until August. I really don't think I can take two MORE months of the stress. So I am trying to wind down a bit.
This is exactly how I feel!! I have been calling & checking my email like a mad woman & I need an intervention. Last night I called again, was told no again, so I upgraded our GF room to CL and decided I will just pay for it & hope for a nice refund later. Very excited to surprise my husband & kids with CL - it's a first for us I am going to focus on the good - we will be celebrating my sons birthday & my 13th wedding anniversary at Disney

Wilderness Lodge May 2009
CSR, Grand Floridian May 2011

Wilderness Lodge October 2013
Wilderness Lodge 12/25 - 12/26, Grand Floridian CL 12/26 - 1/5/2015

Mike&AllisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #1959
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I know! I lost hope of the PIN when people were saying the availability was gone for values. But at the same time I'm still addicted and stressing. Called again today just for the heck of it, why I don't know, but cannot help myself. No PIN of course, all it did was depress me. That has to be the last time I call, I'm done. But the waiting for GP free dining or even something else is killing me. I've done everything since January to get a PIN, and zip. This time last year I'd had every one that was issued...probably since we weren't going! I want to wind down about it like you're saying, but to scared of missing something. And it seems I just cannot help looking all the time. It sucks this is so important to us, but it is. DH and me talk about it probably once or more a day.

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #1960
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu View Post
And it seems I just cannot help looking all the time. It sucks this is so important to us, but it is. DH and me talk about it probably once or more a day.
Yea it very important, i was a day late last year and would have had to swich resorts to get FD, which stinks because we had ressies at Ohana b Kona for just about every other day.

I just got a super nice CM that heard my stress and gave us FD with our already booked POLY ressie.

Hoping for same thing this year. I hate to dip into savings to pay 2000, for dining.

I might just try to go without it and eat on a budget. We are discovering DDP is way too much food for us anyway. We usually do alot of 2 credit options (Room Service!!!!!)
Before that too many to list
!

SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:32 AM   #1961
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:

I understand the feeling. I'm not even planning on going during those times, but trying to find information for those that are.

In the meantime, I've been doing some writing for The Main Street Mouse, along with some other endeavors.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #1962
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
I understand the feeling. I'm not even planning on going during those times, but trying to find information for those that are.

In the meantime, I've been doing some writing for The Main Street Mouse, along with some other endeavors.
Main Street Mouse?

Disney Fan for Life
Sylkie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #1963
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post

You are very good to do that for us Joe. I really appreciate it. I am trying my best to be patient.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #1964
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post

Main Street Mouse?
Yes you should follow on fb and on their site sign up for their newsletter. Can't have enough sources for Disney magic.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:16 PM   #1965
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Yep!!! Right there with you.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: