Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 03:34 AM   #31
Jets fan
DIS Veteran

Kev/Tam

Absolutely loved the trip report from start to finish and loved the videos, North Captiva looked wonderful and just the sort of holiday in paradise that people dream of!

I miss Florida so much, but with a sister living in Sydney it does make it a tad difficult to get to Florida as well, your trip report has just made me long even more to be back

Tina
Jets fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:42 AM   #32
snapppyd

Is the daughter a member of the Dis?
Every day seems to be April Fool's Day on the Dis lately

Location: Donna Reedville Mind Blown, Reeking Lumstown, OlderthanDirtboro, Only post the good ones, They Must be done away with at all costs,USA

Just found the latest trip report and loved it! We want to do the exact same vacation!

Just wanted to say your family is lovely and I always laugh and cry reading your reports. When you surprised the girls I got choked up, the part about GiGi the can can girl had me laughing out loud.

We are hoping to be at the Beach Club in October; but would love to try Captiva next spring! Thanks for the "memories"

...........................bored much?
snapppyd is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #33
kirstenb1
DIS Veteran

Thoroughly enjoyed reading about Captiva, Vero, Ron Jon and the cruise!! You all have a wonderful sense of humor, and joy for life. I wholeheartedly agree about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion chips. I'd have to order them in cases if we ever left America, LOL!!

Seriously, those Captiva photos and trip report were fabulous!! Looks like you had the place to yourselves---my idea of paradise!!
kirstenb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:14 AM   #34
Kevin Stringer
Chat Host
Oddly concerned about an elephant living in his pyjamas
The TF would like to see Kevinís rendition of 'Great balls of fire'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets fan View Post
Kev/Tam

Absolutely loved the trip report from start to finish and loved the videos, North Captiva looked wonderful and just the sort of holiday in paradise that people dream of!
Tina
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapppyd View Post
Just found the latest trip report and loved it! We want to do the exact same vacation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstenb1 View Post
Seriously, those Captiva photos and trip report were fabulous!! Looks like you had the place to yourselves---my idea of paradise!!
Thanks very much for your kind words ladies. At least I assume you are all ladies. If not, sorry for the mix up gentlemen!

A Med cruise is the next holiday (in August) - no Disney element to this I'm afraid. I'll let Tam to the bulk of that report because I'm getting lazy in my old age.

Kev
Kevin Stringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #35
solgent
DIS Veteran

I have been reading your reports for years. I love this one. Haven't even finished but had to come here and tell you how much I am enjoying it. Great photos, love Tam's writing style, love your little asides. I love how your daughters still vacation with you and how you play games together. I also love how your daughter likes Lays potato chips! I thought Walker's were the same, but I guess not! But I know just how she feels because we are huge Anglophiles and as soon as we get to the UK we rush to the grocery store and get our favorite British treats.
solgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #36
Kevin Stringer
Chat Host
Oddly concerned about an elephant living in his pyjamas
The TF would like to see Kevinís rendition of 'Great balls of fire'

Quote:
Originally Posted by solgent View Post
I have been reading your reports for years. I love this one. Haven't even finished but had to come here and tell you how much I am enjoying it. Great photos, love Tam's writing style, love your little asides. I love how your daughters still vacation with you and how you play games together. I also love how your daughter likes Lays potato chips! I thought Walker's were the same, but I guess not! But I know just how she feels because we are huge Anglophiles and as soon as we get to the UK we rush to the grocery store and get our favorite British treats.
Thanks Solgent. Sorry I'm just replying, but we've just returned from our latest holiday. Nothing to do with Disney this time - Tam and I went on a Med cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. She took lots of notes (and photos), so there will be a report on the website when we get around to it.
Kevin Stringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #37
wicket2005
Hasn't got a clue what a tag is
Christmassyfyed, yes I have had a glass of wine judging by that spelling

Thank you for sharing, enjoyed reading about your holiday.

1996, 1998, 2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008x2, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014
wicket2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: