Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2013, 03:45 AM   #11
angwill
I just want to live at WDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvgoing2disney View Post
Just watched the video review and am taking it, no pun intended, with a grain of salt. We always stay at All Stars (usually Sports) but will be at Music for the first time in September. These resorts fit us just fine as most of our day will be in the parks. This trip will be just me and the DW and we can save money by staying here, have a clean place to stay, Disney transportation, etc so the Food Court issue is not a deal breaker

I will say however that in May we did notice the same non-magical attitude among the CMs in the Food Court at Sports. Not quite rude but very much "don't expect me to wish you a Magical Day. You are on vacation but this is my job."

Anyway looking forward to the visit and a return to Disney!
That non magical attitude from some CM's at Disney has been going on for years and at all resorts and parks if you look for it. Some are extremely nice and really seem to enjoy people and their jobs. Others seem like they could take or leave people and it is just a job. Some are down right miserable and the guest is always a pain and so is their job. They just are not training the CM's like they did in the past, they make very low wages and with a lot their hours fluxtuate so much they couldn't get a second job if they needed and/or wanted to. Not that it makes it right to not do your job to it's fullest.

Tags
all star music, all star music resort, asmu, music, value resort

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: