Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Dimples1973ca
Mouseketeer

having trouble with online check in

I am at ten days out from arrival. I am trying to do the online check in but I go into special requests, it doesn't let me add anything (i.e. top floor etc).

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

Dimples1973ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
FiggieFan
DIS Veteran

Yes, I always have that issue. Not sure why it is never fixed. Last trip, I ended up doing the on-line check-in, then I called and told them my issue and they added it there. Actually the first CM I spoke to said they could not do it if I already completed the on-line check-in, so I called back and someone else did it very easily.

Another website issue: I just tried to make a payment and it said "can not process credit card", and then it asked me to enter another credit card. I know my card is fine. Then I checked my credit card and the payment is pending so I went back to the Disney website and it deducted my payment from my balance, even though it indicated that it did not at first.

Sadly, the whole website is still very unreliable. It does make me worry about making ADRs for an upcoming trip on-line.

FiggieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-22-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
Carriesouthard
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiggieFan View Post
Yes, I always have that issue. Not sure why it is never fixed. Last trip, I ended up doing the on-line check-in, then I called and told them my issue and they added it there. Actually the first CM I spoke to said they could not do it if I already completed the on-line check-in, so I called back and someone else did it very easily.

Another website issue: I just tried to make a payment and it said "can not process credit card", and then it asked me to enter another credit card. I know my card is fine. Then I checked my credit card and the payment is pending so I went back to the Disney website and it deducted my payment from my balance, even though it indicated that it did not at first.

Sadly, the whole website is still very unreliable. It does make me worry about making ADRs for an upcoming trip on-line.
Same thing happened to me! I processed a $600 payment and it didn't go through, I did it again and bam the next day my debit card was charged twice...thank god I had the funds! Frustrating...it also would not let me pay with a gift card, I had to call and do it.
Carriesouthard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:02 AM   #4
Sue M
DIS Veteran

This past week I did 3 online check ins, as first night is Pop, next 2 nights GF, then the remainder of trip is at YC. I already had requests attached to my reservation, but for each resort I did get a limited amount of requests I could check. Such as high floor, low floor, near transportation, etc.
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: