Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
Alexsandra
Proud mom of two redheads

Tusker house breakfast Vs lunch at Sanaa

First let me say DH and I love breakfast! That being said we are curious about Sanaa. We had breakfast at Tusker house in Dec. and found the food quite good; never tried Sanaa. THis time it is only my husband and I. If we go to Tusker HOuse, it will be the only character meal on our trip since we are going mostly to signature restaurants. We usually love to eat lunch at Flame tree BBQ but was thinking of doing something different this time. Tusker house will be for a late breakfast (10-10:30) and if Sanaa, a late lunch (around 1:30).
Dinner is out since I am hopping to MK for the evening and decided to eat dinner at our resort, before going to MK, so we could shower and have a little down time before heading back out.
Any advise would be appreciated!
Thanks
Alexsandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:12 AM   #2
f19810
Mouseketeer

I loved Sanaa. The bread service (I love carbs!), the chai cream and the mango lassi were all great, but the highlight for me was the tandori lamb. That might have been the best lamb that I have ever had. Very moist and flavorful. But, it takes time to get to Sanaa and Tusker House is right in the Animal Kingdom. As much as I loved Sanaa, I would keep Tusker House since you are already in the Animal Kingdom. I have never been to Tusker House so I don't know what it is like but have heard good things about it.
Judy
f19810 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: