Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
Ames389
Earning My Ears

POFQ or ASMu or Mermaid Room for April 5-13th 2014?

This will be my 21st trip on property. We have stayed at all moderates and values. Our favorite value is Music and mod is POFQ. My family members can't decide on a hotel. I feel like having them draw a hotel name out of a hat! My concern is the time of year. We usually go in January but decided on a April trip due to our spring break schedule. My major concern is trying to stay away from cheerleading competitions and large touring groups at that time of year. Without any discounts yet, POFQ is aprox $700 more than a value. (Not a huge deal, but money is money and that $700 could be our food budget). My Dd wants a Mermaid room (we've done it already so I know what to expect from the long walk and food court). My DS wants Music because it tends to be our favorite and we are huge pin traders and we love to walk to *** and ASMo each evening for pin trades in the gift shops. I feel like POFQ would be our insurance policy to a peaceful stay away from possible large crowds at that time of year. My husband opinion is I just want you to be happy. I called WDW the other day and was encouraged to hurry and make reservations for POFQ because it fills up quickly due to its small size. Please help! I'm looking for outside opinions to help us decide. Anything I'm overlooking? I woul appreciate any opinions.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #2
JeannieKY
Tink fan

AOA wouldn't be likely to have large groups and should still save you quite a bit to put towards food if you are in a LM room. Seems like a good middle ground on the 3 choices

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: