Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #16
ALCooper3
Mouseketeer

Gotta love the onboard credits.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #17
NancyIL
DIS Veteran

Write it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyKnack View Post
Going to GS everyday isn't so much to settle up as it is something I have to do every day of the cruise either way (because I have a tendency to lose track of how much I've spent if I don't)
I write down every trip expenditure in a little notebook, so I can tell you exactly how much my trips cost - to the penny. My notebook also makes a nice diary of sorts.
NancyIL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #18
Jillpie
Can you package some Main St. music and send it to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otimon View Post
We always pay cash on our cruises and never once had to give them a credit card number to do this or put the actual cash down beforehand. You are informed at the terminal that your credit amount, for a 4-night, will be $300.

I, personally, pay any charged amount each day every evening at Guest Services. At some point we go by the Guest Services area so it's no effort to stop and pay up. If you let it go until the cruise is almost over you'll receive a written reminder in your stateroom.

For us, it's much easier to pay as we go and forget it rather than wait for the credit card bill to come in after the cruise.
That is EXACTLY what we do. And they did not require up front money at check in, got a 300.00 limit, but I went by every day to "settle up". A tip for you, what I do with each trip is get about 8 bank envelopes (the ones you get cash in from the bank) and place in each one what you think you'll spend each day of your vacation, mark each envelope with Mon., Tues etc. then you'll know you'll have a certain amount of cash set aside for every single day of your trip. It's worked for us for 14 yrs of Disney trips:.

Jillpie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: