Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #11
juliebug1997
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabaarjo View Post
Going out there on a limb...feel free to cut it off...but I am really tired of threads like this! Not everyone is going to have a magical day...we are all entitled to bad days. I can't even imagine the stress of a CM job every day dealing with people who demand the things they do. I have overhead some crazy things and seen people treat CMs really rudely and downright TERRIBLE!
Next time a CM is what you consider rude and crude, maybe you could do something magical for them, like smile and say thank you or tell them that you hope they have a better day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveliz View Post
I also don't believe what generic you paid for the vacation allows you to be rude/abusive to the cast members. The stories are sad...

Liz

There have been a few times that I have been less than my cheerful self at WDW and we don't even have kids. I have said some cross things to my husband and, thankfully, he is very good at just humoring me and letting me rant a little and we cool off and then I'm fine. I don't expect cheerful, jovial 24/7 and every one has a bad day every now and then. I used to let someone else's bad day affect me and I decided that it just wasn't worth it any more.

PS: out of all of our trips to WDW, I have always had to scan my finger to use my ticket/AP. Always, even two days before Christmas.

Commando #137 at your service!
juliebug1997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: