Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 10:41 AM   #16
Moxin
Mouseketeer

At 2 am, I sneak up to the drink machines, and put my lips right on the nozzles and drink.

Enjoy your sodas.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #17
Robin"D"
DIS Veteran

Robin & Angel "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxin View Post
At 2 am, I sneak up to the drink machines, and put my lips right on the nozzles and drink.

Enjoy your sodas.
Polynesian: 1992
Dixie Landings: 1993
Shades of Green (opening weekend): 1994
Animal Kingdom Lodge 2004/ retired from U.S.Army
PO/ French Quarter: 2009 (became DVC owners BLT)Bay Lake Towers: 2010
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village: DW 1st MVMCP DEC 2011/1st stay@ SSR/ taking Mom to her 1st MVMCP NOV 2012
DisneyLand: 1st Visit "EVER" / GC/ April 2012/ VWL SEPT '13/Jan '14 GFV: Animal Kingdom 1BR/FEB'14 [before the Dream Cruise]
NOV '14 SSR/ DW 1st visit [heading to Podcast 5.0] After PODCAST 5:Coronado Springs DEC '14
DCL:
EC/Magic: 2002 WC/Magic: 2009 EC/Magic: 2010
LA ~ Vancouver repo: April 2011Vancouver ~ Alaska (Maiden Alaska Cruise) May 2011 added pts. to SSSR
/
Hawaii Maiden Cruise APR 2012 / 4~day Bahama's "Wonder" Cruise May 2013/
WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder/ EC & WC 1st & 2nd Cruise on "NEW SHIPS" Fantasy SEPT 7th & 14th
1st time as a Platinum member Cruise/ WC FEB 1st ~ 8th/ 2014 Fantasy FEB 9~13 1st time on the Dream/Completing the "Grand Slam Of DCL Ships!"
EBPC SEP 12-26 '14 bring the Wonder home WC / Magic on Pod Cast 5.0 NOV 30th ~Dec7th '14/ EBTA May 15th 2015, “our 25th" Wedding anniversary b2b Cruise/ Magic 1st N. Europe Cruise, May 30th 2015/ Magic
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #18
Callymum
DIS Veteran

You know..... I don't care if anyone Hogs the H20 products or the Soda Machines, and its fine to use their Mugs as it doesn't touch the nozzles anyway. It's their Cruise and Its not hurting or being detrimental to my Cruise. just Have Fun Doing it haha
Old 06-20-2013, 11:18 AM   #19
Goofysrus
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxin View Post

Enjoy your sodas.
Thanks for that!!! It made my day.... I don't drink sodas but DH does and I'll be thinking of you and all the kids who REALLY DO THAT every time he fills up!!!
Old 06-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #20
KittyKat1978
DIS Veteran

I don't drink soda or ice tea either so everyone can have my share

DL - Hojo's Mar 86/ PPH Feb 12/ Hojo's May 12/ BWPPI Oct 12/ DLH Dec 12/ DLH Feb 13/ FFI Oct 14/ CI Dec 14

DCL - Sept 13 Wonder to Alaska

Old 06-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #21
EPCOTatNight
I am the Polynesian Parking guy and the Original DISard of Oz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePicketts View Post
Sorry. Just couldn't believe the other thread was still active.
Yet, you posted in it to keep it going, and started this one to give it new life.

Quote:
Maybe we should start a post to stop wasting Coke or they will replace it with a cheap brand
Guess you couldn't resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendal View Post

I would hope that we are adults here and know this I more if a joke than anything

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
You do realize that is not the case? Everyone here are NOT adults, nor does everyone share the same type of humor.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
(8/2006 ASMo) (8/2007 Pop) (5/2009 3 night Wonder) (12/2009 ASM/Pop) (1/2011 Pop) (1/2012 CSR/WL) (1/2013 ASMo/4 night Dream) (5/2013 6 night Magic*Galveston*) (12/2013 7 night Fantasy) (3/2014 SSR) (8/2014 BLT/AKV) (1/2015 7 night Magic)

Old 06-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #22
Kendal
DIS Veteran

You are right not everyone has the same sense if humor but there is no need to persecute from either side...

Old 06-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #23
the_bUg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I just figured that this statement is as logical as demanding we stop hogging the H2O products.
This thread is both mature and classy.

Look... First of all, making a thread to take a shot at a different thread could probably be construed as rude and inappropriate.

Second, this thread is not an honest attempt at discussion or seeking answers to questions. At best it should be considered an off topic thread.

Third, if you cannot understand why SOME might find the attitude of "take whatever free stuff you can, stuff your pockets" as abusive of the complimentary amenities on board then there is not even any room for discussion with you.

Fourth, there is already a thread for discussing the topic which you are wasting your time and energy to mock.

Fifth and finally, I am done with this thread and will recommend it for locking.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #24
carpenta
DIS Veteran

OINK.......OINK.......OINK..........
Old 06-20-2013, 02:38 PM   #25
emilyann415
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendal View Post
I would hope that we are adults here and know this I more if a joke than anything

But I get the feeling you're laughing AT the OP of the H2O thread, not with. He/she feels strongly about that topic. You don't agree. Just don't see what's accomplished by mocking them I guess. If I were that individual I'd not feel welcome on this board at all......
Old 06-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #26
emilyann415
DIS Veteran

I should add that my comments aren't directed at you directly. I just find it frustrating when I see this kind of mocking because I personally appreciate hearing other sides of a situation. For example the debate a week or so ago about taking kids out of school for a cruise. I choose to do it, but I never once gave any thought to the work load I was asking for the teacher to do. I will try and be MUCH more considerate in the future. I think discussion is wonderful, and I for one hope people don't stop expressing their views because they fear people will attack them for it. I've read both of these threads and a lot of the comments are mocking not joking. There is a difference. (IMO)
Old 06-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #27
Disney Canadian
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann415 View Post
But I get the feeling you're laughing AT the OP of the H2O thread, not with. He/she feels strongly about that topic. You don't agree. Just don't see what's accomplished by mocking them I guess. If I were that individual I'd not feel welcome on this board at all......
exactly! This is a very immature post and I hope it gets locked soon as I'm pretty sure it goes against at least one rule. I'll never understand why some feel that making others feel like crap or putting others down is ok. I am with the OP of the H2O thread but didn't say anything because I wasn't in the mood to get attacked...there are a lot of people that could use a few lessons in respectful treatment of others.
January 2013: Port Orleans - French Quarter
Sept/Oct 2013: AOA-Little Mermaid/Western Caribbean Cruise - Fantasy
February 2014: Pop Century/4 Night to the Bahamas on the Reimagined Magic!

November 2014: Caribbean Beach for DD's 5th Birthday
October 2015: Eastern Caribbean - Fantasy

Old 06-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #28
Kendal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann415 View Post
I should add that my comments aren't directed at you directly. I just find it frustrating when I see this kind of mocking because I personally appreciate hearing other sides of a situation. For example the debate a week or so ago about taking kids out of school for a cruise. I choose to do it, but I never once gave any thought to the work load I was asking for the teacher to do. I will try and be MUCH more considerate in the future. I think discussion is wonderful, and I for one hope people don't stop expressing their views because they fear people will attack them for it. I've read both of these threads and a lot of the comments are mocking not joking. There is a difference. (IMO)
You know I have to say you are right!! And I apologize.... To all.... i myself take it as a joke... I do tak all info off of this sight and use it for good wether the people know what they are talking about and also then ones who always think they know why they are talking about!!!! These threads are very very informational and should be kept that way... I did find this thread funny but I can see why people would not.... No matter wht all these threads come down to is opinion and at times there will be minor spats but all most people here are here to either get info or help someone else... And Iusel need to be more respectful even if someone's thread or opinion I don't agree on..... Happy cruise ing all

Old 06-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #29
huffjoann
DIS Veteran

LOL, that "FREE" soda cost $50 on RCI U can be sure if I paid for it I would be drinking my 4+ cans a day!
so what about all that coffee then, last month the cruise director said the adults on a 4 night were consuming something like 4 cups of coffee a day average,, so the way I see its all good

Pop Century 6/10; All Star Movies 6/11; off property 11/11; Dream 5/24/12 3 night;
Dream 5/26/13 4 night; Magic TBA
Old 06-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #30
mordecai
Mouseketeer

I actually take a tray of sodas back to my room, fill my tub up and bathe in it. I find it compliments the H2O products nicely.

Side note: Life's too short to take things seriously.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: