Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #10
Gizmo4
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disnut8 View Post
On incident #1 - what happened on day 4 and 5 of the ticket? Did your niece need to have a finger scan? She was let into the park and I don't think she had problems with getting FastPasses so all was good.

On incident #2 - you got the chair back so no big deal.

I could never be a Disney Cast Member - just too many things to deal with. I'd be told to get finger scans for anyone with an adult ticket only to be told by an aunt that her niece never had to do that before. Well, I wasn't there but this is what I'm told today. I'm told to take chairs away so the area can be cleared for a show. I don't know where that girl went or when she's coming back so I do what I'm told to do.

Sorry that people feel the Cast Members need to be happy and perky all freaking day long. I can tell you that doesn't happen at my work at all. And I get paid a lot more.
No way would I pay to vacation at Disney if they weren't happy and perky. That's where I go to escape "real life." I realize they are human and everyone is going to have off days, but craba$$es simply shouldn't work at Disney, imho.
Gizmo4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: