Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #16
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDancer View Post
Considering how much Run Disney has grown over the last few years it makes total sense to have a running store on property. NB stores are generally small and could fit onto the side of a larger store.
Totally agree...
Old 06-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #17
pklein09

DVC-Trivia Contest - April, 2006: 1st Place

It must vary by location....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrandMrsJoeFriday View Post
Being the type of company that New Balance is, Disney Springs would be a perfect location for a retail store. There staff typically is extremely well trained and well informed on foot health. Their professionalism and philosophy remind a lot of how pleasant Disney cast members are to deal with, and While not all of their shoes are made in the USA, most of the mid to high end models are. Models like the 990 series and 1200 series are extremely popular with runners and walkers and are made right here in the USA. Although models like the 574 are sometimes made in the usa, it is usually only the classic grey color scheme, and they are simply just fashions shoes. I would def not recommend them for a day in the park.
well, thats all I have to say about that. - A former NB employee
All 4 of my kids wear NB sneakers because they are one of the only brands come in a wide width. When they outgrew the children's size at our local Mom and Pop shoe store, I tried the NB Store in Princeton/Lawrenceville NJ. They had no idea how to fit my children. None whatsoever. They asked their size, and I said I had no idea because they had grown. I asked them to get a thingy and measure them. They looked at me like I had 2 heads. I ended up at Princeton Running Shoe to get a proper fitting. When they didn't have the size I needed, they suggested going to the NB store I had just left. I proceeded to tell them my experience and how I ended up in their store.

I can only hope that if they do open a store in Disney Springs that it's staffed with educated employees.

Have a Magical Day!!!

[/url]
pklein09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: