Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
DIS Veteran
tink20's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sittin' on the dock of the bay!
Posts: 3,002

Cancellation questions

Cancellation question. If I booked a pkg. for Sept., and a hurricane is going to hit Orlando, or where we live (the Gulf Coast) when its time for our trip, and I decide not to go, how much do I loose? (cancelling just a few days before the trip)

Do I loose anything if I reschedule for Feb (I know I would loose Free Dining)

If we purchased the trip insurance, how much would I loose if I cancelled with short notice?

Thanks, I am trying to decide: first week of this Sept or first week of Feb '14. Do you think crowd wise, they are pretty comparable? I know weather wise, they are not.
Me DH DD:21 DS:13
"All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust."
tink20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.