Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2013, 08:10 AM   #13
goofyintoronto
Proud foot flusher
I really wanted to like it, but I didn't

hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by superme80 View Post
Our first night in our new home last year I had an encounter. I was putting DS #2 to bed and a spider dropped in my face! DH would not let me live it down until he walked by and saw that it was kind of big. He was still mean about it. We have a cat and she tries but we live in a small town. These suckers are more than our population!
This is hysterical!
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymom443 View Post
We are having lots of spiders too, but most in the yard. The other day I was moving my front yard and I saw something jump to the side of my mower. It was the size of a frog and we have those too. Then it ran very fast and stopped. I looked real close and it was a SPIDER, I was chasing after it with the lawn mower. I was so scared that it was going to turn and ran after me. I did run it over, but by that must have been a sight if anyone drove by watch me scream and run all over the yard with the mower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
Nothing like being in the bathroom doing your business and one comes bungying out the bathroom vent right above you.

O M G, I would die. I would seriously put the house up for sale, or burn it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn Merteuil View Post
I cannot offer any advice, but I can offer my sympathy. I hate spiders!!!

A couple years ago I found a black widow in our house. Thank goodness I haven't seen any more *knock on wood*. I discovered it in the bathroom, I ran and grabbed some bug spray and a fly swat. I sprayed it then hit it enough to be good and dead. I put it in a ziplock bag and showed it to a biology teacher. The teacher was like yep, you got yourself a black widow. I was about ready to move over that. Also, one time there was a dead black widow stuck to some mail.

........."Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas".........

AUGUST "2013" DINING REVIEW / AUGUST "2012" DINING REVIEW

I've been BOO'ED by Forum Jumper!!!
goofyintoronto is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: