Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2013, 05:09 AM   #16
laura_<3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennygt View Post
I repectfuly completely disagree with OP.
Me too. Craig's awesome!
August 2005 - Indian Ridge Villas May 2009 - All Star Sports (Steven's first trip!)July 2011 - Royal Palms Villas July/August 2011 trip reportSeptember 2012 - Port Orleans Riverside September 2012 trip report July 2015 - Our Disney Wedding, Port Orleans Riverside
Engaged at Magic Kingdom 23rd September 2012 My Youtube Channel New - My wedding blog https://lauradisneybride.wordpress.com/
laura_<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #17
Teleclashter
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you all for the very kind words that have been said about me. I know it must be weird for some to have another new person join the team, but I am just a devoted loyal Disney fan like the rest of you and I enjoy speaking my opinion whether or not it is positive or negative.

I have been going to the parks my entire life and have been lucky enough to stay at almost all the resorts at some point in time. Now that I am on the team, I am at the parks and hotels at least 5 days a week shooting content and when you spend that much time there you start looking at the details. If I have ever sounded like I was complaining or being negative I do apologize, but the reason I care about these things and voice my opinion is so hopefully my voice will be heard and the little things can be addressed and it won't impact guests in the future.

Anyways, I am starting to get more comfortable on camera and actually speaking up, so I hope that there will be a lot of good things to come. And once again thank you so much to everyone who took the time to speak up for me. I am truly grateful for it.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:34 PM   #18
Teleclashter
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney david View Post
i think craig is more shy then the others so he my not be as comfortable and comes across as complaining more. because the pepper market review he sounded negative but i don't think he meant that complain in a bad way. i think he meant it in a way to show that they have big portions and wish it was smaller. i don't want to offend craig but i think that why we have to give him some more time on the show to get comfortable. the best podcast was when he decided to go after john about what he said about universal. i also think he more of a universal fan because he perks up more when he or someone on the show brings up universal.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned it on the podcast before, but the reason I am so passionate about Universal is because I worked at Forbidden Journey for almost 2 years and Dragon Challenge for a year. I love Universal just as much as Disney and you can expect me to cover it in the future whether its good or bad.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #19
disney david
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleclashter View Post

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it on the podcast before, but the reason I am so passionate about Universal is because I worked at Forbidden Journey for almost 2 years and Dragon Challenge for a year. I love Universal just as much as Disney and you can expect me to cover it in the future whether its good or bad.
I am sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way I just saw how you spoke up about the harry potter and figured you was more a universal fan which their nothing wrong. I didn't mean to offend you I like you on the show and I knew I was because your a shy guy and getting use to the podcast crew and being on camera can take a while. I think you a talented person and would like to hear more from you.

I also like to say thank you for coming on here and not taking this thread in a bad way and seeing we all like you.

I also like to hear more about your work in universal that sounds cool maybe you could do a show like Dustin and holly. I am sure a lot of people would like to hear it.

Again I didn't mean anything bad about when I said you was more a universal fan so if hat upset you I am sorry.

Bring back Walter on the podcast we miss him
CHIP AND DALE ARE A LIST CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disney david is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #20
waffles77
Mouseketeer

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your personal response.

The team is lucky to have a member with so much knowledge. If you are going to the parks that often, you
obviously have lots of experiences to comment on and entertain those of us who listen and look forward to the
podcasts.

I would recommend keeping on as you have. Since you have so many supporters, it can be assumed that I am
wrong with my sentiments about this series of podcasts.

Best wishes!
Old 06-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #21
Teleclashter
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney david View Post
I am sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way I just saw how you spoke up about the harry potter and figured you was more a universal fan which their nothing wrong. I didn't mean to offend you I like you on the show and I knew I was because your a shy guy and getting use to the podcast crew and being on camera can take a while. I think you a talented person and would like to hear more from you.

I also like to say thank you for coming on here and not taking this thread in a bad way and seeing we all like you.

I also like to hear more about your work in universal that sounds cool maybe you could do a show like Dustin and holly. I am sure a lot of people would like to hear it.

Again I didn't mean anything bad about when I said you was more a universal fan so if hat upset you I am sorry.
You didn't upset me at all! I was just saying that to explain why I went against John on that issue. I just wanted you to know my history more to explain it. I would never be upset by any feedback. In our line of work we have to take the good and bad criticism, but I don't let things upset me!
Old 06-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #22
disney david
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleclashter View Post

You didn't upset me at all! I was just saying that to explain why I went against John on that issue. I just wanted you to know my history more to explain it. I would never be upset by any feedback. In our line of work we have to take the good and bad criticism, but I don't let things upset me!

I do have to say that was my favorite episode you and John going at it in a good way.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #23
HubbDave
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are - BB
I do love pics of defunct and abandoned Parks

I would love to see a Shaun and Craig alone by themselves review of something

You folks are great
Old 06-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #24
Teleclashter
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffles77 View Post
Hi Craig,

Thank you for your personal response.

The team is lucky to have a member with so much knowledge. If you are going to the parks that often, you
obviously have lots of experiences to comment on and entertain those of us who listen and look forward to the
podcasts.

I would recommend keeping on as you have. Since you have so many supporters, it can be assumed that I am
wrong with my sentiments about this series of podcasts.

Best wishes!
Thank you for taking the time to write back as well. I would never say you're wrong and I'm glad you voiced your opinion and its great that we have these boards where we can speak our minds when we want. I would never fault you for that, but I do hope in the future I can win you over and show you how positive and excited I can be about all things Disney. You'll definitely get that vibe in our upcoming Beyond the Parks coverage in July!

Thanks for being honest and above all thanks for listening/watching.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #25
disney david
DIS Veteran

Have to once again apologize to Craig after watching the last two poly and contempory and saw he dose have a very good eye for detail. And that why he my come across as negative but he not he just telling the truth and seeing things the other don't see. I should of caught to on the all stars where he mentions the bench having stains on it. But missed it and thought he was just being negative and not liking things. But Craig is an honest person who dose not hold back if he sees or thinks something wrong.

I would like to been a fly on the wall as to Shaun and Greg discussing wheatear they should go to Pete about the room noise.

Just remember you want Pete mad and get Disney to take care of it just give him one cup Nescafé and that will do the trick.

Last edited by disney david; 06-16-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #26
Erikarate
married her prince

Love the podcast
07/06 HRH Club & BWV; Nov. (thanksgiving)AKL05/07- WLV; July- HRH kid Suite; Dec OKW04/08 CBR; July RPH & BWV; Aug CBR;Dec OKW
7/09 BCV, 8/09 Swan. 4/10 AKV Jambo, 7/10 BWV, 8/10 AKV Jambo, 7/11 BWV, 7/12 BWV
4/13 - AKV Jambo, 7/13 BWV!!!! UPCOMING GFV July '14

Last edited by Erikarate; 06-16-2013 at 05:46 PM. Reason: This is my Wifes acct! heheheh I cant post under her name!
Erikarate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #27
Yellosno
DIS Veteran

Ive never gotten a negative vibe from Craig when I read the first part of the title I didnt even think that Craig was going to be the podcast member addressed. His eye for detail is the exact same for my brother. He seems to be like a lot of my friends. Craig and Dustin would definitely be guys I would hang around with if I lived down in FL.
August 2005 Beach Club & Polynesian
January 2008 Wilderness Lodge
August 2011: Port Orleans French Quarter
July 2012: Saratoga Springs & Pop Century
August 2013: Boardwalk & Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yellosno is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: