Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #11
ChristineandLiv
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Queen 2 View Post
Enjoying some of the humor in this thread.

Also, you don't have to order from the H20 website if you have an Ultra store nearby. They carry the H20 line.

I also bring home a couple or so of the shampoo/conditioners so that on those "rotten day all over" I can come home use them and relax thinking of calmer times.

I dare say that H20 is enjoying having the "free" advertising of their product associated with the Disney name.

Also, a few years ago while staying at one of the WDW All Star resorts I went to the front desk to ask about purchasing extras of the little round bath soap with the Mickey sticker, the Mickey shampoo/conditioner. They said they were complimentary and why was I asking to purchase. I wanted the individually wrapped rather than a packaged set to take home to give to our local homeless and domestic violence shelters so the children would have something "special" for them. They looked up my reservation and said they would have some extras deliver to my room before we checked out later that week. 2 days later I had a sack on the bed with an amount equal to double the number of days we were staying. They include a note saying there was no extra charge as these type items were always complimentary.

When I got home I wrote the manager of the resort a thank you letter for the extras and that the shelters had been thrilled to get something special for the children. I included the information of the shelters. Heard from the shelters a couple of months later than they each got a "goodie box" with more soaps, shampoo/conditioners, stickers and pens to hand out.

Yes Disney is big on marketing and making money but they are also generous.
That is an awesome story!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: