Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #1456
afergvip
Earning My Ears

I would just like to say a big THANK U to everyone for the FE gifts!! It was a HUGE hit with my kiddo's who loved every moment. They would run to the room to look and see if there was anything waiting for us! So glad we participated!! Thanks again..... we didn't' book for next year thought we may skip a year or so. The kids really loved it and so did we. It was a great vacation and now back to the real world again. I will miss u guys and the board
Old 06-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #1457
kerryk74
Mouseketeer

Hey...just a heads up for the cruisers in my FE group: I included a "Mickey Bar" Christmas ornament in our gift, but I realize not everyone shares the same beliefs. I hope that you can still enjoy it as a decoration, even if you do not celebrate with a tree! Also, they are top heavy, so they tend to flip. I was able to get ours to work on our tree. If not, you can always slap a magnet on it and put it on the fridge!

Thanks so, so much for all of our wonderful gifts!!! The kids absolutely loved them, and so did we!
3 Offsite Visits (as a child)
Disneymoon...All Star Sports/Dixie Landings(POR) 1995
Dixie Landings (POR) 1996 Dixie Landings (POR) 1997
Treehouse Villas 1999 Wilderness Lodge 2003
Contemporary 2004/2005 Disney Magic Cruise 10/07
Poly 05/07 Contemporary 08 GF (upgraded SL!) 06/09 GF 10/09 Swan Surprise Xmas Trip 12/10
BLT June/Oct 11 BLT/ Disney Dream Cruise 06/12
Dolphin Surprise Xmas Trip 12/12!
Disney Fantasy Cruise 05/13 CR CL TPV 10/13!!!
YC 03/14 Celebrating my 40th w/the hubby!
Contemporary CL 05/14!
kerryk74 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #1458
TARIE7291
TARIE7291

Thanks to everyone who help organize everything, the pictures and for the FE gifts. We boarded the ship late on the first day so we missed the meet, but we had a great time and enjoyed our FE gifts. The Mixology was a lot of fun and learned a lot. Hopefully I will be able to recreate some of the drinks at home! We booked onboard for next year same time, looking forward to Jamaica as a new stop. We haven't arrived back home yet, we stopped in DW at OKW for a couple of days, our vacation is officially over tomorrow. What a bummer, but looking forward to next year already!!
TARIE7291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #1459
meggyrn
Mouseketeer

We are home and trying to adjust to the "real world" of cooking our own meals, making our bed and working. We had an amazing first cruise. I think we'll take another one in about 3 years.

Thanks to all for the FE gifts. They were all very unique. I think DH and I had just as much fun as our kids running to our door to check our FE. Thanks to everyone who arranged things. The mixology class was a ton of fun. Thanks also to everyone who helped me keep my sanity before the cruise trying to pack and all. I did learn that I packed way tooooo much.

Hope everyone is safely making their way home.
1st cruise!!
meggyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #1460
Craftyrae1
Earning My Ears

Fe gifts

I hope everyone had a great vacation! Wow what amazing fe gifts!! Many thanks to everyone in team Dewey and to John for organizing the lists you did an amazing job!!

Best wishes,
-Rae
Craftyrae1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #1461
gatormatt
Earning My Ears

Fish Extenders - Mickey Mouse Peg Game

If you were in our FE group and received a Mickey Mouse peg game, you were accidentally shorted some golf tees. There should have been a total of 15, but only 9 were place in each bag. (The result of rushing do to last minute completion.) Sorry! You actually only need 14 to play the game; it's the same game as the one in Cracker Barrel.
gatormatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #1462
chris8030
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormatt View Post
If you were in our FE group and received a Mickey Mouse peg game, you were accidentally shorted some golf tees. There should have been a total of 15, but only 9 were place in each bag. (The result of rushing do to last minute completion.) Sorry! You actually only need 14 to play the game; it's the same game as the one in Cracker Barrel.
So a trip to Cracker Barrel lol Hope your Daughter liked the Message on a Bottle gift for her Bday.
chris8030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:30 PM   #1463
LynseyK
Mouseketeer

So sad to be back to reality and away from the wonderful boat with the warm sun (on most days) and the wonderful company and food. Hopefully it won't be my last trip on the Disney Fantasy. Hope to see all of you guys again.
LynseyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #1464
meggyrn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormatt View Post
Makes sense now! We were trying to figure out how to play it.
1st cruise!!
meggyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:22 PM   #1465
Lauralooneyfordisney
DIS Veteran

I just wanted to say a quick Hi and a big Thank You for all the wonderful FE gifts. It was a real bummer that it rained as much as it did especially on our Castaway Cay day which I was really looking forward to. We both actually came home sick so that was not a good thing. I don't know if anyone else had this issue or not? I think our immune systems are always down plus we had about 6 hours all together on air planes. I am still trying to get over it. My DH has bronchitis and I have had a respiratory virus and lost my voice for 4 days. I am almost better now and just have the coughing and runny nose to get over. I was pretty much exhausted and sleeping the last week. Hope all is well for everyone here. We really did enjoy our cruise and I had a blast at the mixology tasting.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:41 AM   #1466
Djjsperry
Earning My Ears

Oh yes the rain was a bummer! My 23 DD came down with fever and sore throat last day of cruise. We headed to WDW to Beach club villas where my daughter stayed in her room the entire week. She used her 8 day pass 3x for partial days. She is still ill with bronchitis.on second round of antibiotics steroids and codeine for the cough. Burst an eardrum from coughing so hard.
Djjsperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #1467
kirkaliciasmom
Mouseketeer

I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful FE gifts and a big thank you to John and Laura! We had so much fun and such a memorable cruise. Our vacation ended last Monday (June 10) and I was so sad for it to end. Now it's back to reality.

We booked a repo cruise for next Sept. from Vancouver to San Diego and we've got another WDW vacation coming this November. Hoping to run into some of you in the future.

kirkaliciasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #1468
kirkaliciasmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djjsperry View Post
Oh yes the rain was a bummer! My 23 DD came down with fever and sore throat last day of cruise. We headed to WDW to Beach club villas where my daughter stayed in her room the entire week. She used her 8 day pass 3x for partial days. She is still ill with bronchitis.on second round of antibiotics steroids and codeine for the cough. Burst an eardrum from coughing so hard.
Wow, I can't believe she's still sick. I hope she gets better soon.

kirkaliciasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #1469
connellr
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkaliciasmom View Post
I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful FE gifts and a big thank you to John and Laura! We had so much fun and such a memorable cruise. Our vacation ended last Monday (June 10) and I was so sad for it to end. Now it's back to reality.

We booked a repo cruise for next Sept. from Vancouver to San Diego and we've got another WDW vacation coming this November. Hoping to run into some of you in the future.
Diana,

We booked the cruise San Diego to Vancouver! Just missed you guys! Thank you to everyone as well for the amazing gifts! Really enjoyed putting together our FE and hope that they were enjoyed! Thanks for making the cruise so much fun!

Rose
connellr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:49 PM   #1470
PixiePrincess310
Earning My Ears

Hey Laura,

I got a major head cold on the Thursday of the cruise and couldn't taste anything at our Remy's lunch or Palo's dinner! Bummer!!!

2015 May Repositioning on the Magic / 2014 Czech Republic to Vienna / 2013 Bahamas on the Dream / 2013 Caribbean on the Fantasy / 2010 Barcelona on the Magic / 2009 Caribbean on the Magic / 2003 Caribbean on the Magic

PixiePrincess310 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: