Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
DisneyDreamer1974
Mouseketeer

My breakfast plan at RPR

So I think I have my plan for breakfast at RPR in August. Staying there the 18th of August, a Sunday, for the early entry and express pass on the 19th. I am going to print of the menu for Islands and let my family know EXACTLY what they will want to eat so we can order right away. We will arrive around 6:55 (am) to make sure we can get in at 7 (am) on the dot. We can order (hopefully) immediately and surely we can eat and relax in 50 minutes time? Then around 7:50 we will head to IOA.

Now when we are at Disney we do not arrive at rope drop, rather about 15 to 20 minutes after a normal park opening time, (we do not do EMH) and the crowds at the entrance have really thinned out by then.

Would it be wise to arrive at the gate at 8, 8:10, 8:15 for EE into HPW? Or will my above plan be a wipeout?
DisneyDreamer1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
labfan
Mouseketeer

Sounds like a good plan to me. We stayed at RPR 6/2-6/6 and had a great time. Did early entry to IOA 2 days and went immediately to Harry Potter. I think we got to the park around 8:15 both times. We did the ride and then went to Three Broomsticks for breakfast. We were eating a little after 9:00 and then enjoyed the rest of the day in the park with our express passes.

So you could eat first and then go to the park for early entry or you can eat after you ride like we did.

Also, Islands has a breakfast buffet that is really good. We had that on our check out day.
labfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: