Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2013, 09:10 AM   #16
socaintexas
Mouseketeer

I concur with thelittledressupshop.com. They carry Little Adventure dresses that are very soft, non-itchy, and machine washable. You can also find specials on them at Amazon.com. I have bought several different brands and these dresses are by far the favorites! Several people commented on them on our last cruise.
socaintexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #17
VShields
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much, everyone, for the replies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by molly mouse View Post
We get ours from LittleDressUpShop- online.

$30 each and they're machine washable!

You can usually find a coupon on Retailmenot also!
I think this is my favorite so far! I love the 'bundled' deals, and they are on sale right now. I also noticed they had a little girl pirate outfit that comes complete with a pirate hat..... I'm thinking my little one will just HAVE to have that
VShields is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #18
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VShields
Thank you so much, everyone, for the replies!

I think this is my favorite so far! I love the 'bundled' deals, and they are on sale right now. I also noticed they had a little girl pirate outfit that comes complete with a pirate hat..... I'm thinking my little one will just HAVE to have that
Wait! What about us not so lil girls? (Say, 31?) I want a complete comfy and washable costume too...
~05/14 DCL Magic Castaway Cay, WDW & SeaWorld Anniversary Mermaid trip ~ 04/13 DCL Dream & WDW ~ 02/13 CCL Dream V.I.s & WDW ~ 02/12 CCL Conquest Jamaica & Grand Cayman ~ 02/11 CCL Triumph Roatan ~ 09/08 Saratoga Springs WDW ~ 01/07 CCL Holiday Costa Maya~ 11/05 WDW ~ 10/04 Hurricane Ivan Getaway at WDW ~ 12/02 RCCL Legend OTS Hawaii ~ 01/02 WDW, Universal, SeaWorld ~ 6/00 Renais. CL Barcelona - Portugal ~ 99 RCCL Grandeur OTS East Carib.~ 93 RCCL Sovereign OTS East Carib. ~ Many previous family WDW trips~
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #19
Davistigers
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by VShields View Post
Ok, now that we are booked, I want to start looking for some princess dresses or costumes for my little one. She will turn 4 on our cruise. Does anyone have a favorite place to buy them? I'm thinking I will take her to BBB for her birthday and only have makeup and hair done, and we will bring our own costume with us. What are your thoughts?
I'm getting ready to sell some of my daughter's princess dresses on eBay this summer. I believe they're mostly about size 4-6. Private message me if you're interested.

I know we have a full Belle outfit, I think Cinderella, and some other fancy dresses if that interests you.

Thanks,
Kristy

Davistigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #20
alaskanabbott
DIS Veteran

We buy all my daughters dresses from mommaloha. She has an Etsy site and a face book page. Here dresses are "upcycled from cotton, totally machine washable and FABULOUS! They are custom made and I think with shipping we pay about $65 a dress. My dd has spilled chocolate, ketchup and pizza and I just toss into the machine- they look fantastic still

here's a few samples of my daughters in them. Even my almost 16 year old was able to get in on the fun, since they are custom made

You cant tell but this one poofs big at the bottom.

TR-THE WEEK OF YES!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2428215
GKTW-3/10 ASMO-2/11 Disney Wonder-2/12Disney Wonder-11/12Disney Magic-1/13
alaskanabbott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #21
VShields
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davistigers View Post
I'm getting ready to sell some of my daughter's princess dresses on eBay this summer. I believe they're mostly about size 4-6. Private message me if you're interested.

I know we have a full Belle outfit, I think Cinderella, and some other fancy dresses if that interests you.

Thanks,
Kristy
I tried sending you a message, but I can't because I don't have enough forum posts yet.... Guess I'd better get to work on that!
VShields is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: