Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #15
RebeccaMcK
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtimedisneylurker View Post
ETA: Ah, just scrolled back up through the previous posts and see your date is July 2. I notice also that Mickey and the Magical Map times haven't been posted to the calendar beyond June 30 yet. I'm guessing the times will be the same or very close when posted, but keep checking for your date.
Yeah, no times are listed yet for July for that particular show. Thanks, though - I forgot to check June for examples (the site loads the monthly/daily schedule pages slowly for me), so I'll jot those times down for now and then check closer to the time of our trip for July 2nd times. They had everything else listed: Golden Horseshoe (Laughing Stock Co.), Aladdin, parades, fireworks, Dapper Dans, Billy Hill, etc.

-----------
I forgot about IASW. That's a must do for us most trips, especially in Disneyland (moreso than at Magic Kingdom - the extra stuff and the superior exterior are the draws). I grew up in SoCal and have been to DLand pretty much at least once a year since 1972 (until I moved to CO in 2004 - yes, we're very close to the wild fires right now), so we know there is so much to do in the two parks. I figure, whatever gets done gets done and is fun....hey, a crowded, hot day at Disney is still better than a regular day at home or at work. And anyone doing Fantasyland attractions, yes, do them early in the morning (and sometimes late at night could be good, too). My kiddo is finally ready to give up some DL Fantasyland stuff but we still ride Peter Pan when we can. If we do last a while into the evening, maybe we'll see about Mr. Toad and some other stuff (DD8 finally road Mr. Toad for the first time last October, after seeing the short Disney film at school that year).
RebeccaMcK is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: