Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #271
mommy2allgirls
Stay out of the damn lakes!

I accidentally exposed myself at the adult pool. Thankfully we were the only ones in the pool since it was a day in Cozumel and my dh didn't even noticed. That's what I get for not trying on my bathingsuit before we left.
Lyme Blog
mommy2allgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #272
omalley1118
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VowRenewal13 View Post
I fall asleep in movies and during the shows. It embarasses my family because I snore (loud).
I also walk around the ship with wine in a glass filled in my stateroom.
I'm not sure that I have ever seen an entire child's movie!!! I always fall asleep. I also did so during several of the shows...in my defense, I work nights and am therefore perpetually sleep deprived!!! Thankfully, I do not snore...
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #273
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VowRenewal13
I fall asleep in movies and during the shows. It embarasses my family because I snore (loud).
I also walk around the ship with wine in a glass filled in my stateroom.
Do u eat first? If I have main dining and show after, its snooze fest for me too...
~05/14 DCL Magic Castaway Cay, WDW & SeaWorld Anniversary Mermaid trip ~ 04/13 DCL Dream & WDW ~ 02/13 CCL Dream V.I.s & WDW ~ 02/12 CCL Conquest Jamaica & Grand Cayman ~ 02/11 CCL Triumph Roatan ~ 09/08 Saratoga Springs WDW ~ 01/07 CCL Holiday Costa Maya~ 11/05 WDW ~ 10/04 Hurricane Ivan Getaway at WDW ~ 12/02 RCCL Legend OTS Hawaii ~ 01/02 WDW, Universal, SeaWorld ~ 6/00 Renais. CL Barcelona - Portugal ~ 99 RCCL Grandeur OTS East Carib.~ 93 RCCL Sovereign OTS East Carib. ~ Many previous family WDW trips~
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #274
MikeAndNick
If you can dream it, you can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxo View Post
On one of our first Magic cruises many years ago our family had a busy day and we were all on our own for lunch. I was getting sick of the fast stuff on deck 9 so I decided to head to Parrot Cay for the buffet. So I walked up by myself and the host said "Single?" and I said yes... thinking that he was just asking if it was just me alone for lunch.

Well, he proceeded to take me to a big table with a couple of the entertainment cast members and about 10 other people. I had inadvertently stumbled into the 'Cruising Single' mixer lunch. I awkwardly ate and made as little polite small talk as possible knowing my DW and 5 kids were on board!

I ate quickly and was the first to leave... I will never forget the cast member saying "did we scare you off?" as I left!

Oh, and I pee in the stateroom showers.
Did you ever think about what the single ladies were thinking when they seen you later with your family? Look at that man that was cheating on his wife and all those kids. I wonder is his wife knows what he is doing?
MikeAndNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #275
mtgdisney
Mouseketeer

My husband popped the cork from the Champange Bottle into the Ocean, we laughed hysterically.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #276
poohmomof5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAndNick View Post
Did you ever think about what the single ladies were thinking when they seen you later with your family? Look at that man that was cheating on his wife and all those kids. I wonder is his wife knows what he is doing?

21 day trip report LIVE from Amtrak, Disneyland & EB Repo through the Panama Canal!
poohmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #277
VowRenewal13
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by omalley1118 View Post
I'm not sure that I have ever seen an entire child's movie!!! I always fall asleep. I also did so during several of the shows...in my defense, I work nights and am therefore perpetually sleep deprived!!! Thankfully, I do not snore...
We always have late dinner seating, so the shows and movies are in the afternoons. I am getting better though. I managed to stay awake during the past 3 movies I have seen.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:21 AM   #278
shmoogrrrl
Tigger Goddess
Has discovered the mysterious and elusive tag fairie
Has a fondness for 7624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxo View Post

Oh, and I pee in the stateroom showers.

Just to be clear, you aren't staying in 9176 on the Fantasy, right?

My husband would further like to clarify that you only pee in YOUR stateroom, shower, correct? You aren't going into open rooms, peeing in showers and hiding people's red pillows under their beds?
Old 06-15-2013, 03:42 AM   #279
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotomu212 View Post
Two weeks ago on the Transatlantic I went back to my room in the middle of the day, door was open and the host was cleaning the bathroom. I was beat so went in and laid on the bed anyway, host walked into the main room, and OMG THAT'S NOT MY HOST and OM friggin G that isn't my stuff on the dresser. I was in the wrong room! Accidentally got off the elevator at 7 instead of 6 and just made myself at home on their bed. As I was rushing out I told the host "this never happened, we will never speak of it again".
:l mao:
lilpooh108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #280
g3pak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmoogrrrl View Post
Just to be clear, you aren't staying in 9176 on the Fantasy, right?
9176? We are staying in 9174 in September. When are you going?
g3pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #281
g3pak
DIS Veteran

so is anyone going to answer about the exotic rasul?
g3pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #282
shmoogrrrl
Tigger Goddess
Has discovered the mysterious and elusive tag fairie
Has a fondness for 7624

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3pak View Post
9176? We are staying in 9174 in September. When are you going?
October 2014!
Old 06-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #283
NickyKnack
DIS Veteran

No confessions I just wanted to say how impressive I think the example your setting for your kids is. The two greatest gifts parents can give their children (in my opinion) is 1.) Parents are people and have the right to their own lives and dreams alongside their children. 2.) A solid representation of what a healthy relationship looks like.

Kudos

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisecrasher View Post
Goodness, we've been on two without the kids since they were born. Told them where we were. And that it was a special anniversary date. They know we love each other very much and need alone time occasionally.
And that if they're very good for grandma while we're gone then next time we might take them. So far it's worked.
NickyKnack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #284
com_op_2000
DVC Member since '93

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3pak View Post
when someone on this thread says "exotic rasul" I assume they mean...as one person said on another thread...a muddy conjugal visit in that part of the spa?
Yes, you are correct.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #285
NickyKnack
DIS Veteran

First Aid has motion sickness meds available at all times, that's how I got through my last cruise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSWonder View Post

On our first cruise, I packed lots of different seasickness meds because I didn't know how my family would do. Although some were a bit queasy that first night, after that everyone was fine and no need for them.

Fast forward to the last night. It's the middle of the night, we are speeding back to Port Canaveral, the ship is rocking mightily and my husband is sick as a dog. He stumbles out of the bathroom and begs for the seasickness meds I was so good about packing. It is at this point I confess: I had packed ALL of them in the luggage that had been taken away earlier that night.
NickyKnack is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: