Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #2521
kurtzmom4
Earning My Ears

Another Shirt design

Mandy,
Could I get this design but all i want it to say is Princess Teaonna. Thank you so much.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ab...bc449.jpg.html
Old 06-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #2522
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Mandy,

Can you please create something really special for me to print on a transfer for t-shirts?

Needs to be something to wear as we board the ship relating to Celebrating Larry's High School Graduation. We are going on the Fantasy July 27 - August 3.

If you can do something with Mickey wearing a Graduation Cap or all the characters (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Tigger, Piglet, Donald, Daisy) wearing grad caps that would be awesome and if you want to put all our names on it somehow it would be: Diane, Larry, Lisa, Bryan, Ashley, Kyle

Thanks!!!!
Diane

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2013, 06:59 AM   #2523
jnieset
Earning My Ears

last request (maybe!)

I wish I could show you all the fun things I have made using your designs for our trip in July! I may have to send you a picture when I'm done. So far, I have bags, aprons, t-shirts and luggage tags completed! This is my last request I think

could you do a name fill with the red disney font with black Mickey ears on the first letter (I couldn't post a picture, but you have some posted in your photobucket, one says DAD)

with the names...

Matetich
Nieset
Moberger

Thank you so much for sharing your talent, you are really spreading some magic to our family trip!!
Old 06-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #2524
Solarsong7
Earning My Ears

Luggage Tags and Invites

Hi
I was wondering if I could get luggage tags, invites customized from your list, and word fills? I am unable to post links due to the fact that I just joined, but I tried to reference the picture's.

Luggage Tag for Liam with phone number (512) 497-7449 on the back side
seanpfmhluggagetagfront_zpsc8498d32.jpg.

Luggage Tag for Alicia with phone number (512) 497-7449 on the back side
kizzybelledprincessmhluggagetagfront.jpg.html

Luggage Tag for Kiera with phone number (512) 497-7449 on the back side
Brave. I didn't see one posted in your photo display. If possible, I would love for her to be stylized similar to the Belle above, but the regular Merida is great too!

Bippity Boppity Boutique Invite for Kiera (Wednesday, July 31 at 12:10 in the Royal Castle)
abbyBBBinvite_zps2af4fe98.jpg

Royal Table invite for Kiera (Sunday, August 04 at 9:00 AM)
ryleecrtRoyalInvite1_zpsd040d42f.jpg

Word Fills:
Liam (Phineas and Ferb)
Kiera (Brave)
Alicia (Belle -from the luggage tag above)
Mimi (Vintage Minnie)
Papa (Vintage Mickey)

Thank you in advance!
Old 06-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #2525
Turbanator
Disney Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtzmom4 View Post
Mandy,
Could I get this design but all i want it to say is Princess Teaonna. Thank you so much.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ab...bc449.jpg.html
That's nice kurtzmom4
Old 06-14-2013, 01:21 PM   #2526
godwin25
Earning My Ears

Mary Poppins and Alice

Wife loves Mary Poppins, would love to see some designs with her and maybe Alice.

11/23-12/01/13POR Royal Room
Old 06-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #2527
jeanine101
Earning My Ears

T Shirt request please

Hi. We are going to the Water Parks and I am trying to make shirts for each park. I am doing white t-shirts for the water parks. Would you mind creating something for Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon- 2 different shirts- if you can customize them with our names, its Henrietta, Brenda, Michael, Robert, Jeanine, Jordan-I don't know if its doable but on one of them if you could put disney chareters in the water, with a few bubbles and "what happens in the water, stays in the water" would be really funny-

Last edited by jeanine101; 06-19-2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: forgot to say we're going in August
Old 06-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #2528
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwmoose View Post
Mandy -

I'm looking for single letter fills, if you wouldn't mind (I searched - didn't find what I was looking for).

The letters are D and J.
Characters are:
Goofy and/or Pluto
Mater and/or Lightening McQueen
Buzz and/or Woody

No borders, please. And character can be inside or outside of letter.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, I'd love some red-lettered Mickey heads:
Big Bro
Lil Bro
Daddy

and with bows:
Mommy
Grandma

Thanks in advance!
Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Mandy

Last edited by absolut_mandy; 06-15-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #2529
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy217 View Post
Hi Mandy

Have a few requests:

Disney Fantasy October 2013
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ab...kmark.jpg.html

Friends, Fun & Fantasy 2013 October 19 - 26
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ab...agnet.jpg.html

Roxann - Tony Anniversary Fantasy Cruise / Eastern Caribbean / October 19 - 26, 2013
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ab...mmdcl.jpg.html

Thanks so much for your time & talent! : )
I wish I was going with you this year too Roxann! It's just WDW for us this year in September. I'm dying for another cruise though!

Mandy
Old 06-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #2530
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferIshler View Post
Hi, Mandy! I've been having big issues with my computer. I know in post #2454 you said the Agent Emily disign (Phineas and Ferb) was coming up. And then my computer died. If you made and posted it, I am sorry I didn't get it. I'm just now getting back to the boards. Would you mind reposting it? And if you didn't make it yet, no worries, that just gives me time to get back onto the boards. Thanks and hope you had a nice weekend.
Sure thing!

Mandy

Last edited by absolut_mandy; 06-15-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #2531
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie Sue Oz View Post
Hi Mandy

I just wanted to say thankyou straight up for all the great work you do for all us Disney vacationers! You did some designs for me last year and they were a real hit and I adored them!

So, I am so very lucky to be going back to Disneyland in September and am looking for 2 new T-shirt designs.

For the first one, I would like the words - Doom Buggy Disciple - as per your file named - patrickmname.jpg. If you could include the picture of the hitch hiking ghosts too that will be fabulous!

And I am also looking for something new that I did not see in your designs so if you can do it for me, that will be great. Again, this will be going on a T-shirt and I am after the words - Goin' Tractor Tippin' - in a fill style. If you could do the fill in like grass like in a field or something similar, that would be perfect. And if you could include a picture of both Lightning, a tractor and Mater that will be great. This will be going on the back of the shirt.
And if you could possibly do the following for the front please, the words - Carsland DCA 2013 - with a border if at all possible and the same as your file - camdenlightningmatername.jpg. If you could also pop a border around it like the chequered flag one, that would be teriffic.

I hope I haven't asked for too much and I am so looking forward to seeing them finished!

Thanks so much.

A very grateful Aussie
Sure thing! Hope you have a great trip!

Mandy
Old 06-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #2532
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maesa View Post
Hi Mandy ..Thank you so much for my requests (#2473) I love them and can't wait to surprise my daughters! This is going to make the trip extra special because of you.

I do have a few more request and a change please. Again when you have time. And Thank you a million times again!

So I can't figure out how to put the links in so I am going to try and explain the ones I want. Sorry, I am not the greatest in computers.

For our CRT could you please use the following: It has Cinderella and the prince dancing on the left and the back ground is a castle and Cinderella's signature.
CRT details are: November 2, 2013 5:40pm.
One letter with Kayla & Ella

For Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: It light blue and signed by Cinderella. Cinderella is in the left corner and the castle in pink is in the right corner with a little carriage.
BBB details are: November 2, 2013 3:40pm
Could I get one for each - One for Kayla and one for Ella

This is for arriving at the Art of Animation. This is a regular size letter with Ariel in the left corner and the sea in the background with her signature.
Please write on it:
Welcome Souliyadeth Family
I am so happy that you are here at Walt Disney World and staying with us at the Art of Animation Resort. You will get to meet all of my friends and go on lots of fun rides! I hope you have a great time and I can't wait to meet you. Your Friend, Ariel

Thank you so much. Your work is just amazing.

April S
Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Mandy
Old 06-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #2533
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielsleepingbeauty View Post
Hi Mandy,
I loved looking through your designs. I was wondering if you could do 2 designs for me.
The first is one with Mickey heads that says 3 generations of Disney. I would like my mom at the top. Then me and my sister in the next row, then the 5 grandchildren underneath. If this is even possible.
The names would be:
Memere
Kelly Kristy
Austin, Brody, Emme, Lily, Alli

Could Memere, Kelly, Kristy, Emme, Lily and Alli all be with Minnie heads?

The second design would be just the Mickey head filled with Memere, Kelly, Kristy, Austin, Brody, Emme, Lily, Alli over and over.

Thank you soooo much!!
Kristy
Sure thing Kristy!

Mandy
Old 06-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #2534
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiee37 View Post
Like I said on your pressed penny thread, I am incredibly impressed with all of your DISigns! I wish I had half the talent you do!

When you have the time I was wondering if you could do two name fills for me? I really liked the Pooh on the side and the Tinker Bell bevelled with border and characters, which were both from your original examples; could I have both for Katie? Thanks so much!
Sure thing!

Mandy
Old 06-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #2535
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinEars View Post
Hi Mandy,

I am requesting 2 Original Name fills with border. Vacation is mid Sept.

1. Name is Bruce in the Finding Nemo characters featuring Bruce the Shark. Border just a color to match the design. For my hubby.

2. Name is Jennifer in the DCL Mickey and Minnie with a Red border.

3. I would also like the Mickey and DCL life ring with Bruce and Jennifer (on the upper ring, Disney Dream (in the lower middle), Sept 2013 (lower part of ring).

I am using these to make door magnets for our cruise.
Thanks so much.
Sure thing!

Mandy
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: