Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #3676
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head. "Don't worry, I don't plan to," She said smiling before taking the few last bites of her sandwich happily.

Jack: Jack laughed at Toby's casualty before eating his own sandwich.
Toby: Toby smiled "good, we don't need any more craziness happening at this school?"
Old 06-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #3677
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River went back to her food. she swung her legs accidentally kicking Daniel's foot. "sorry" she said blushing and stopping her legs.
Daniel: "It's all right," he said. It didn't really hurt.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #3678
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Toby: Toby smiled "good, we don't need any more craziness happening at this school?"
Alex: Alex chuckled to herself,"Well, no craziness from me I hope. This is a school full of people with powers, craziness is a given."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:31 PM   #3679
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: "It's all right," he said. It didn't really hurt.
River: River smiled, and then went back to eating.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:32 PM   #3680
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex chuckled to herself,"Well, no craziness from me I hope. This is a school full of people with powers, craziness is a given."
Toby: Toby smiled "that's the truth."
Old 06-13-2013, 10:42 PM   #3681
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Max: "She's right you know!" Max shouted at them from her table.

Quote:
River: River smiled, and then went back to eating.
Daniel: Daniel grinned at her, then finished eating.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 06-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #3682
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled "that's the truth."
Alex: Alex laughed before nodding her head and standing up. Grabbing her now empty plate she walked to the kitchen and quickly cleaned her plate before putting it away. Feeling slightly sluggish she sighed and muttered to herself," I knew I put too much bacon on that sandwich." Grabbing a green apple Alex walked back to the dining room and sat in her original seat, happily taking a bite of her apple.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:53 PM   #3683
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Max: "She's right you know!" Max shouted at them from her table.

Daniel: Daniel grinned at her, then finished eating.
Alex: Alex laughed hearing Max and nodded her head at her happy someone else agreed with her statement.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #3684
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex laughed hearing Max and nodded her head at her happy someone else agreed with her statement.
Max: Max grinned and took a bite of pizza, not intending to interrupt them again, but who knew what she would do on impulse.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #3685
disneygirl520

Toby: Toby laughed slightly with a smile when Max shouted over. He smiled and said "why don't you guys join us?" to Max, River and Daniel.

River: River shrugged "sure why not" she said standing with her plate and moving to where Toby, Jack and Alex were sitting.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:11 PM   #3686
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: Toby laughed slightly with a smile when Max shouted over. He smiled and said "why don't you guys join us?" to Max, River and Daniel.

River: River shrugged "sure why not" she said standing with her plate and moving to where Toby, Jack and Alex were sitting.
Max: Max smiled and nodded. She picked up her plate, walked over, and sat down at their table.

Daniel: Daniel also picked up his plate and moved over, careful to grab a seat next to River.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #3687
jessidoll

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned as River came over and waved enthusiastically. "Hey Riv," She said with a friendly smile.

Jack: Jack waved once at River before chuckling at Alex's hyper self. "Hi River," He said casually as she came over.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:14 PM   #3688
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Max: Max smiled and nodded. She picked up her plate, walked over, and sat down at their table.

Daniel: Daniel also picked up his plate and moved over, careful to grab a seat next to River.
Alex: Alex smiled wider as Daniel and Max both sat down at the table. "Hey Daniel, Hiya Max. Long time no see," She joked before eating her apple.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #3689
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex smiled wider as Daniel and Max both sat down at the table. "Hey Daniel, Hiya Max. Long time no see," She joked before eating her apple.
Max: "I know, it's been forever!" Max had very dry, very wry, very sarcastic sense of humor, and it was coming out more and more as Max gradually got more comfortable at school.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #3690
disneygirl520

River: River smiled "hi" she said to Jack and Alex. He was glad when Daniel sat next to her.

Toby: Toby smiled as each of the students sat down.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: