Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #11
crystal1313
DIS Veteran

I think growing up going to DL I really like everything. The one thing I haven't been on in years is the canoes. My kids are 3 and 5 and I don't plan on trying those until they are older and won't soak everyone sitting near them! LOL.

I LOVE the Tiki Room. It was my sons first ride ever when he was 10 months, mainly because he LOVES the song (and still does). We still go at least once a trip. My boys just love it.

As an adult, I don't see the point of Autopia.......but it's for the kids! Don't you remember how exciting it was as a kid to be able to drive? Even on a track, just to be given full control of the car? It cracks me up taking my kids on Autopia. We have some hilarious videos of my boys and they have a smile on their face the entire time. (although it sometimes feels like a rougher ride then the Matterhorn because we constantly hit the track, haha)

Innoventions. Haven't been in there in years! And don't plan on going anytime soon..........hoping they revitalize TL soon.

I guess my mind changed a lot when I had kids. Attractions I thought I had no interest in anymore became favorites again.
crystal1313 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: