Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #61
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,039

Apologies if I missed anything from the old thread!!!!

HUGE Shout Out and HUGS to Janet who has kept the new thread swimming along
Quote:
Originally Posted by disd55 View Post
Subscribing!
I have seen you...WL thread perhaps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
....And in honor of our new thread .... a sticker for our youngest RCer (and mommy enabler)...our HRH Maddie ...
She loved it BFF and we spent last night catching fireflies and uhhh a slug And the youngest RCer made a change as well...no resort change, she wants equal Poly Portofino time....3 and 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonet View Post
I love staying at all the resorts, and am never happy unless I'm checking and re-checking what else is available on-line- so I'll jump on board!

Leaving in 5 days for AKL pool view and have added a night at CR Atrium Club w/ an MK View I cannot wait!

Thank you for this thread
Another familiar face!!! I am STOKED to have so many new peeps come ch-ch-change...a nigh at CR MK CL LOVELY!!! Please report back!!! Less than a week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Orange Bird loves his new nest. Thank you to all resort changing enablers and especially pas130, who will always be reigning queen of RC


BEST MASCOT EVER!!!!! Thank YOU for all YOU do, not only for the DIS but for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Mama Linda is here!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
Nana Chrissy checking in!!
Miss you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
118 days until we are at Vero in a Deluxe Villa and then on to Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom Lodge. It will very likely change.
Congrats on a new baby boy!!! And he gets 2 trips coming up??? Did I get that right?? October & May? AWESOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
[COLOR="green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]**, you ladies have been chatty today, I'm going to attempt them impossible (catching up on this thread ).
You did a pretty great multiquote, girl!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I'm here.....will catch up soon
Melissa
Happy you made it Melissa!!!

Where's my sis??? Dani?????Miss you, don't let them work you too hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberGirl View Post
My trips...

8/21 - 8/24 no resort yet...dates subject to change!

WDW - 1/10-1/14 no resort yet!
DL 1/14-1/17 no resort yet!
1/17/- 1/21 - GCV

May 2014 BWV???

4 trips, only one confirmed!!!
Lots of room for ch-ch-changing Value vs. Dolphin...if it were my DD and I...she'd like the value more...only because the Dolphin has no snack room. I like the value theming and ME over the location...that's my opinion. If it were in he MK area that'd be another story...
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
I'm here!

Janet - My most recent RC for my August trip (dates still 8/7-8/17)
Poly CL - 3 nts
BC CL - 5 nts
AKV - 2 nts

My new trip is 10/24-10/28 Resort TBD...

I know you're busy, so no hurry on updating

So pas, were you hinting that you changed this morning.... what's the latest??? Love the newest thread. Thanks again for all you do
Yep, I told janet yesterday, I'm on my third reservation number..I keep "crashing" the system So it's 3 nts. Poly GV CL, 3 nights Portofino CL, 5 nights Melbourne Beach...we may hit Cape Canaveral too..accurate as of 8pm 6/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Oh my goodness! Jeanette says a new thread will be up shortly. I go to lunch with my sister and get home to see the new thread is up. I go to subscribe and we're already on page 2!!!
Hi Krystal!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Hello to all you lovelies!
Miss E, I pray you made it back safely!! Thank you for the fantabulous AKL pics!!! And of course the adorable Miss M pics!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
All paid!!
Great job!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willows909 View Post
Yoo Hoo! I am here too! I have not changed my resort in the last 24hrs...what's up with that??!!
It means it's all good, right????

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Took a long nap today and I got up finding I am behind on 2 RC threads and the new one is already on page 3!
YAY Sheila's in the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfarner View Post
So glad I'm not the only one....I'm two weeks away from our trip (Beach Club) and I'm seriously considering a change to one of the monorail resorts. I need help
It is SO hard to resist Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon isn't it??? I keep booking Epcot and moving back "home" myself....that Castle


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post

We will celebrate our 11th on Saturday!!!
And I'm still all over that man...termites and all
I was moping about the money paid to Orkin today (seriously though, that was the same amount as our normal airfare!!!) and I was talking about dropping CL...DH laughed and said he has perfect faith that I will find a way.....LOL
Sorry about the termites Candace And happy anniversary!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT4Dis View Post
I found the previous thread yesterday but forgot to give my dates and family details. My travel group is my mom, sister, 8yo niece, 6yo niece, 3yo nephew, 2yo nephew and myself.

We are going down Sept 16-Sept 18 with MNSSHP on the 17th. I am currently deciding between AoA fam suite, AKL, WL or BWI. We have stayed at AoA and while I enjoyed it, I want to try several different places before repeating.

My 40th bday is Sept 4 so this is an extra special trip and I am looking forward to celebrating at the halloween party.
Glad I didn't lose you in the changing of the thread!!Poor Janet took on quite the endeavor in carrying out Sarah's RC trip list! Happy birthday trip!!! AWESOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DznyCrzy11 View Post
Funny thing is, earlier today I was just thinking that a new thread should be coming up!

Ok, so we are booked at the Poly BUT.............I've been having thoughts of staying at the BC. We love the Poly but I also love the idea of staying next to Epcot since that's where we will be the most.
Sounds great, BUT you're SO a Poly girl!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
I am finally here!!
YAY!!!!!!!
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:26 AM   #62
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,039

Continuation of multiquote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willows909 View Post
Overtime...ugh, I don't know how I'm going to get up for work tomorrow~
Just think DISNEY MONEY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Wondering here too if Miss made it home or if her flight was delayed/cancelled. hope they are safe and maybe ended up with an extra night in Disney
I am worried too Sheila

Quote:
Originally Posted by hstrickland View Post
Buenas Dias Mis Amigas!
Oh Heather, AMAZING pics!!! Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
its our anniversary, 32 yrs!
Glad you're taking it easy Sue, and Happy Anniversary!!!

Magic Linda Biggest resort changer EVER, little old me....well maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
I'm here! This new thread is moving fast!
Finishing up trip odds and ends...My dh mentioned last night he really doesn't want to do a split stay, and so I called our favorite number.
All set, just have to finish tweaking dining. I'll be back later.
A cliffhanger....

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I don't know if it's men in general or just my husband, but I swear he doesn't listen. Somehow Disney comes up and this is the conversation.
I think it's a RC hubbie thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu'sMom View Post
Thanks for the heads up on a new thread, Jeanette!

Well, is this a record? Probably not with you gals!

Had a split stay booked at the YC CL and the WL CL.

Well, with 2 DAYS before our vacation, I changed my reservations, again!

We're talking no YC CL at all! Going to the WL CL directly! LOL!
After reading all about the Murphy's fiasco plus my yearning to go back to WDW's best kept CL "secret" , I HAD to make the change. But then again, you all understand, right?
Nice!!! I wasn't thrilled with YC CL. They were sweet, but it's not our GF or WL by a longshot!!! 2 days!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
WL CL is soooooooo

I think you made the right choice!!!!

We liked YC CL, and would stay at YC again, but not CL.
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #63
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney
 
sjs314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 10,017

Quote:
Originally Posted by hstrickland View Post
Buenas Dias Mis Amigas!



Greetings from Cancun Just wanted to drop in for a quick hello....all is well. Can't believe there's a new thread already!!!Wish I had time to catch up....will do that next week


One of my favorite spots for relaxation......




The weather has been perfect and the drinks have been plentiful!!! I have sampled them all.....



Getting ready to eat some breakfast then head over to Isla Mujeres to swim with the dolphins.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!
Heather
Heather I have never had any desire to go to Mexico but you sure do make it look and sound wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonet View Post
Boy, do I know that feeling
johnsonet A part of me keeps thinking I should change from the Poly to BWI which is so convenient to Epcot for F&W but I want to stay at the Poly so awful bad too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I don't know if it's men in general or just my husband, but I swear he doesn't listen. Somehow Disney comes up and this is the conversation.

David: You booked already? (Laughing)
Me: yeah, we talked about this a couple months ago
David: we did?
Me: remember you agreed to the dates and I told you I had to pay the one night deposit
David: oh yeah, why are we staying at BLT?
Me: seriously? The extra room, the kitchen, etc
David: well where do the kids sleep
Me: the pull out chair and pull out sofa
David: what view? You know the kids like the MK view better than the lake view
Me: I know, we will figure out as we get closer and let them decide
David: why can't we just get a suite at CR?
Me: um, the cost!!!!!!

And this goes on for a few more minutes....you KNOW we had this exact same conversation in April and he was home when I was on the phone booking it.

Sorry for the rant, he just amazes me sometimes. I am off to get ready for a pool play date. I promise to catch up tonight...no hockey game, lol!

Wishing everyone a great day!
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Melissa Men have this "unique male gene" and yes they do not listen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu'sMom View Post
Thanks for the heads up on a new thread, Jeanette!

Well, is this a record? Probably not with you gals!

Had a split stay booked at the YC CL and the WL CL.

Well, with 2 DAYS before our vacation, I changed my reservations, again!

We're talking no YC CL at all! Going to the WL CL directly! LOL!
After reading all about the Murphy's fiasco plus my yearning to go back to WDW's best kept CL "secret" , I HAD to make the change. But then again, you all understand, right?
Lulu I think WL CL sounds wonderful
__________________
'89 & '90- Travelodge-Hotel Plaza Blvd,'92 & '93- POFQ,'94-YC,'95 & '96-WL,'97-CSR,'06-AKL,'07-Disneyland Hotel,'09-OKW,F&G '12-BWI,MVMCP '12-BWI,F&W '13-AKL

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:30 AM   #64
Janet B
DIS Veteran
 
Janet B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Harleysville, PA
Posts: 3,940

Shout out to Sue and MM.....Happy Anniversary!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT4Dis View Post
We are going down Sept 16-Sept 18 with MNSSHP on the 17th. I am currently deciding between AoA fam suite, AKL, WL or BWI. We have stayed at AoA and while I enjoyed it, I want to try several different places before repeating.

My 40th bday is Sept 4 so this is an extra special trip and I am looking forward to celebrating at the halloween party.
Will add you to the list! Should be a great time no matter where you decide to stay, since you will be with family and celebrating the big 4-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DznyCrzy11 View Post
Ok, so we are booked at the Poly BUT.............I've been having thoughts of staying at the BC. We love the Poly but I also love the idea of staying next to Epcot since that's where we will be the most.
How do I not have you on the "list"?? Are your dates 9/1-? Cruise and then Poly (as of today that is..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
I am finally here!! Long day!
Jen's in the new house!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Anyway, after our own bug problems I went to sleep and had a crazy bug dream!!!! (Nightmare) obviously, my dream was FAR worse than reality so I then felt grateful we "only" have termites and ants....

Miss hope you made it home okay!!!
MM, so sorry about the unexpected bug issue, but thankful you caught it early enough to not have extensive damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
The bugs crawl in, the bugs crawl out Sorry MM heard the song in my head
MM and Sheila.... okay, now I have in my head... "the ants go marching, one by one, hurrah, hurray..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hstrickland View Post
Buenas Dias Mis Amigas!

Greetings from Cancun Just wanted to drop in for a quick hello....all is well. Can't believe there's a new thread already!!!Wish I had time to catch up....will do that next week
Hola, Senorita Heather!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
I'm here! This new thread is moving fast!
Finishing up trip odds and ends...My dh mentioned last night he really doesn't want to do a split stay, and so I called our favorite number.
All set, just have to finish tweaking dining
. I'll be back later.
hmmm... inquiriing minds want to know.... and I seem to remember someone saying that they are "set" (although no pinky swear from you...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I don't know if it's men in general or just my husband, but I swear he doesn't listen. Somehow Disney comes up and this is the conversation.
Melissa, it called "selective hearing" ... no process or brain retention...goes in one ear and out the other. Men are born with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu'sMom View Post
Thanks for the heads up on a new thread, Jeanette!

Well, is this a record? Probably not with you gals!

Had a split stay booked at the YC CL and the WL CL.

Well, with 2 DAYS before our vacation, I changed my reservations, again!

We're talking no YC CL at all! Going to the WL CL directly! LOL!
After reading all about the Murphy's fiasco plus my yearning to go back to WDW's best kept CL "secret" , I HAD to make the change. But then again, you all understand, right?
Hi LuLu'sMom!! Always good to "see" you here! WL CL will be awesome!! and we totally understand!
__________________
Janet

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!

Last edited by Janet B; 06-13-2013 at 08:37 AM.
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:32 AM   #65
Lulu'sMom
You.Had.Me.At. Sticky.Mickey. ~And DOLE WHIPS too!
 
Lulu'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Not close enough
Posts: 487

Oh! Jeanette, please put me on the front page roster!
We'll be at the WL CL 6/15-6/24~
__________________

♥♥JungleCruiser,Sarah, remembering you always!♥♥



















































Lulu'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #66
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu'sMom View Post
Oh! Jeanette, please put me on the front page roster!
We'll be at the WL CL 6/15-6/24~
Janet does the trip list, thank goodness Sarah started our ever-changing list So as a tribute to Sarah, Janet continued it

She'll get you on the list, no worries And you'll be right on top!!!! Safe travels on Saturday, you SO deserve this trip!!! Is it still a surprise for your niece???
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #67
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Hi LuLu'sMom!! Always good to "see" you here! WL CL will be awesome!! and we totally understand!
I was just talking about you
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #68
Janet B
DIS Veteran
 
Janet B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Harleysville, PA
Posts: 3,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
HUGE Shout Out and HUGS to Janet who has kept the new thread swimming along
thanks bff and anytime... knew you were busy, we were just waiting for you to return. Besides, plenty of RCers were in the house too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
She loved it BFF and we spent last night catching fireflies and uhhh
a slug And the youngest RCer made a change as well...no resort change, she wants equal Poly Portofino time....3 and 3
Sounds like my Sam....here I get a girl and she likes trains, bugs, worms,

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Yep, I told janet yesterday, I'm on my third reservation number..I keep "crashing" the system So it's 3 nts. Poly GV CL, 3 nights Portofino CL, 5 nights Melbourne Beach...we may hit Cape Canaveral too..accurate as of 8pm 6/12
Pas, should I start adding your day/time stamp to your changes??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Miss E, I pray you made it back safely!! Thank you for the fantabulous AKL pics!!! And of course the adorable Miss M pics!!!
Pas, I am worried too... hope Miss can check in soon.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu'sMom View Post
Oh! Jeanette, please put me on the front page roster!
We'll be at the WL CL 6/15-6/24~
Going over to do so now!!
__________________
Janet

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:53 AM   #69
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney
 
sjs314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 10,017

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Just think DISNEY MONEY!!!!

I am worried too Sheila

Oh Heather, AMAZING pics!!! Thank you!!!



Glad you're taking it easy Sue, and Happy Anniversary!!!

Magic Linda Biggest resort changer EVER, little old me....well maybe

A cliffhanger....

I think it's a RC hubbie thing!

Nice!!! I wasn't thrilled with YC CL. They were sweet, but it's not our GF or WL by a longshot!!! 2 days!!!!!

Jeanette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Shout out to Sue and MM.....Happy Anniversary!!!!



Will add you to the list! Should be a great time no matter where you decide to stay, since you will be with family and celebrating the big 4-0!



How do I not have you on the "list"?? Are your dates 9/1-? Cruise and then Poly (as of today that is..)



Jen's in the new house!!



MM, so sorry about the unexpected bug issue, but thankful you caught it early enough to not have extensive damage.



MM and Sheila.... okay, now I have in my head... "the ants go marching, one by one, hurrah, hurray..."



Hola, Senorita Heather!!



hmmm... inquiriing minds want to know.... and I seem to remember someone saying that they are "set" (although no pinky swear from you...)



Melissa, it called "selective hearing" ... no process or brain retention...goes in one ear and out the other. Men are born with it!



Hi LuLu'sMom!! Always good to "see" you here! WL CL will be awesome!! and we totally understand!
Janet good day to watch the movie Bugs, going to rain here all day
__________________
'89 & '90- Travelodge-Hotel Plaza Blvd,'92 & '93- POFQ,'94-YC,'95 & '96-WL,'97-CSR,'06-AKL,'07-Disneyland Hotel,'09-OKW,F&G '12-BWI,MVMCP '12-BWI,F&W '13-AKL

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #70
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!
 
TaraPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 16,102

I'd ask you to put me on the list BUT I think I might be changing....I'm just super discouraged with airfare right now, and may have to shift a day here & there...and of course BWI Deluxe CL isn't available for any dates outside of what I already have booked.....grrrr....so now thinking Swan/Dolphin at the start or end (I have enough points for a free night yay!)

Has anyone here flown into Sanford?? Can anyone recommend a car service they've used there (I do not want to rent a car)? We do have Allegiant air which flies direct to there (we have none that fly direct into MCO)...and the fare is only $109 each way (USAir right now is running $271 each way!!). The dates & times don't work well for me for Allegiant but I might need to take them at least one way...
__________________



Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #71
Lulu'sMom
You.Had.Me.At. Sticky.Mickey. ~And DOLE WHIPS too!
 
Lulu'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Not close enough
Posts: 487

Oh, thank you Janet!
Jeanette! I do believe you are the Queen of the changes! Just the front page says! LOL
This was a surprise for my niece, but little ol me can't keep her big mouth shut.

A big warm hello to everyone else! I see a anniversary! WOW! Sue and MM! CONGRATS!


Someone mentioned trying to chose between the Poly and the BWI. No doubt, the POLY!!!!

The rooms are almost ALL REHABBED and they are very, very nice. I know, just stayed in them in April. Plus, Poly will start that DVC work next year, so it'll be a mess. So, I would grab the chance to stay there NOW! That's was one of the reasons we did. And I am so glad we did. We had a wonderful stay there.
__________________

♥♥JungleCruiser,Sarah, remembering you always!♥♥



















































Lulu'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #72
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran
 
Mousemommy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 10,705

"Official" decision....I think our 2014 trip will be late August, instead of April.

Yes, it will be hot...but the crowds will be low, the deluxe resorts will be cheaper, we can go for longer and stay GF RPC!!!!!

Given our recent unexpected expenditures, I just think that pushing our trip out to August is the financially responsible thing to do, especially if we want to keep our beloved CL!!!

Plus, I'm going for almost a week in September...that will tide me over for awhile.
__________________
(DH) (ME) (DD10) (DD7) (DS Due 1/16/15!!)


PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #73
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
thanks bff and anytime... knew you were busy, we were just waiting for you to return. Besides, plenty of RCers were in the house too!



Sounds like my Sam....here I get a girl and she likes trains, bugs, worms,



Pas, should I start adding your day/time stamp to your changes??



Pas, I am worried too... hope Miss can check in soon.
We really had a great evening, followed by baths for dirty kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Jeanette



Janet good day to watch the movie Bugs, going to rain here all day
Rain here too!!! Miss Nancy is freaked out by the thunder and is behind the couch. Today is DS4 last day of preschool until September

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I'd ask you to put me on the list BUT I think I might be changing....I'm just super discouraged with airfare right now, and may have to shift a day here & there...and of course BWI Deluxe CL isn't available for any dates outside of what I already have booked.....grrrr....so now thinking Swan/Dolphin at the start or end (I have enough points for a free night yay!)

Has anyone here flown into Sanford?? Can anyone recommend a car service they've used there (I do not want to rent a car)? We do have Allegiant air which flies direct to there (we have none that fly direct into MCO)...and the fare is only $109 each way (USAir right now is running $271 each way!!). The dates & times don't work well for me for Allegiant but I might need to take them at least one way...
Stinks Frontier isn't flying out of Allentown anymore. Their fares rocked...and I have a promo code you could use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu'sMom View Post
Oh, thank you Janet!
Jeanette! I do believe you are the Queen of the changes! Just the front page says! LOL
This was a surprise for my niece, but little ol me can't keep her big mouth shut.
Yeah...that's a tough surprise. I'm the same way

This Queen has the bestest royal court EVER
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #74
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
"Official" decision....I think our 2014 trip will be late August, instead of April.

Yes, it will be hot...but the crowds will be low, the deluxe resorts will be cheaper, we can go for longer and stay GF RPC!!!!!

Given our recent unexpected expenditures, I just think that pushing our trip out to August is the financially responsible thing to do, especially if we want to keep our beloved CL!!!

Plus, I'm going for almost a week in September...that will tide me over for awhile.
Sounds great...prediction...you're not staying RPC unless the refurb (rumored) is completed .......again JUST a prediction
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #75
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran
 
Mousemommy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 10,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Sounds great...prediction...you're not staying RPC unless the refurb (rumored) is completed .......again JUST a prediction
What makes you think that????

Rumor is....the refurbs will start late this year....so hopefully we will be safe....it's just a soft goods rehab, so I am feeling pretty good about it....for now....August is a LONG way off...
__________________
(DH) (ME) (DD10) (DD7) (DS Due 1/16/15!!)


PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: