Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013, 08:01 AM   #16
dandjfla
DCL addict!

My advise is to stay on the ship if you are going to Nassau and enjoy the ship! Bring money to
Put down a deposit for your next cruise....trust me you'll want to go again!

3/14/13 Disney Dream
10/31/13 Disney Dream on Halloween!
2/3/14 Disney Magic
10/1/14 Disney Wonder Double Dip

10/24/15 Disney Fantasy Grand Slam!
dandjfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:03 AM   #17
yajaira74
Mouseketeer

Congrats! View the posted navigators & read trip reports. That what helped me. I also made a schedule using the posted navigators. I knew i wasn't going to follow it to the letter but it made me feel organized. Look up any question you may have here on Dis. And don't forget this is suppose to be fun its vacation try not to stress
yajaira74 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #18
huffjoann
DIS Veteran

congrats, & breathe,,, like PP said it goes quickly and reviewing navigators before you go will give u a feel for the kinds of things that happen and you can figure out what kinds of things are important for your family to do. The shows are amazing, and not to be missed. IMO while movies are great, I can spend time watching a movie at home and unless it was a 7 day cruise I would'nt go to one unless I was sitting in my deck chair watching funnelvision w a drink lol.
our first 3 nite Dream cruise last yr I came to these boards and just read and read so I had an idea, it worked great for us and we did a LOT, but not everything. our 2nd cruise last month we were pros, LOL and we did some of the same and also enjoyed some new things, but again not everything!

ONe thing I will say I did the first time and will never do again is get your childs club wristband in the terminal,,, we waited forever even though I pre registereed her. This past trip, I skipped that, when we were ready to take her to kids club I just walked her up there and got her band w maybe 5 min wait! LOVED that.

Pop Century 6/10; All Star Movies 6/11; off property 11/11; Dream 5/24/12 3 night;
Dream 5/26/13 4 night; Magic TBA
huffjoann is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: