Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
wgeo
That's the kind of day where you can't open your mouth without a song jumping right out of it!

Podcast episodes about cruises

I really enjoyed yesterday's podcast and am looking forward to July when the team does the full review of the Wonder and the Alaska trip. I really liked Dustin's segment in Palo and I'm wondering if there are more of these segments in earlier podcasts?

I've done my best to listen to the older podcasts and it seems to me that the majority of podcasts about cruising are when the team goes on a "podcast cruise", where the discussions center more around the specific activities planned for that special cruise. What I hoping to find are discussions of different itineraries or of activities on the ships (like the Dustin/Palo segment from yesterday)?

I realize that this is probably cost prohibitive but is there any chance of getting detailed VIDEO reviews of the different ports of call that Disney travels to? There are some pretty common ports in the Caribbean that a lot of the ships go to, it seems to me and I wondering what the team thinks of the ports or excursions offered in these - beyond the jewelry shopping! The only really detailed descriptions I can remember are from when Pete did an ABD add on to a Med cruise.

Would anybody else like to see this on the podcast or has it already been done and I've just missed it?

Thanks!

DH me DS 10 DD 9

WDW Trips: 1982, 1987, 1994, 2011, 2012, 2014
Disney Magic: 2014
wgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
mommy2allgirls
Stay out of the damn lakes!

I would love to see this. I see how it could be difficult but I'd love it

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
mommy2allgirls is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread