Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
3forWDW
Mouseketeer

Paying With Disney Rewards Card

We booked our September stay at POFQ and I paid $200 deposit upon booking then another $200 to change my reservation to the Free Dining Offer. Both of these payments were made with my Disney Visa. I have enough Disney Visa rewards $'s to pay for our trip (deposits and balance) but I am wondering what the best way is to make the payment. Ideally I would like to put my entire balance on my Disney Visa. Then when we actually make the trip in September switch the payment from my Disney Visa to my Disney Rewards card. I hate to move that large of amount to my Disney Rewards at balance pay off time in fear of something happening to cancel my trip and then I have a large balance that will expire in 1 year on my Rewards card if I don't use it. Has anyone ever done this? Possibly at POFQ?

Offsite Oct 1991 (Honeymoon); Offsite Oct 2000 (1st Trip For DS (3 yrs. old); All Star Sports Sept 2002; Pop Century Sept 2005 (Evacuation from Hurricane Katrina Trip!!) Free Dining ; All Star Movies Sept 2006 Free Dining; Pop Century Sept 2007 MNSSHP & Free Dining; All Star Sports Dec 2008 MVMCP & Christmas Lights; All Star Movies Nov 2009 Thanksgiving & Free Dining; Port Orleans French Quarter Sept 2013 Free Dining

3forWDW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: