Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
Jaylie
Mouseketeer

Boardwalk bakery

Has the renovation of the Boardwalk Bakery been completed yet? if so, I'd be interested in what the changes are. Thanks! We'll be at BWV in July.
Jaylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylie View Post
Has the renovation of the Boardwalk Bakery been completed yet? if so, I'd be interested in what the changes are. Thanks! We'll be at BWV in July.
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/0...-disney-world/
Register to remove

Old 06-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
wdwjeffc37
DisneyWorldFan

The bakery has reopened. I don't know what the changes in the offerings are because I hadn't been to it before the remodel. I do know that they reconfigured the doors to easier accommodate customers. We were there the second week of May and got some very tasty snacks.
wdwjeffc37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
Dannek
So many roads to ease my soul...

Ohhhh this place....mmmmmm.

I was there last Tuesday after dinner at the Flying Fish.

My girlfriend had the strawberry shortcake cupcake and I had the Oreo bon bon cupcake. We traded bites of each, and wowza...such goodness.. It was like I had tunnel vision on that cupcake, nothing outside of my direct three inch wide field of view even existed.

Then we moved on to the hard stuff... She had the salted caramel ganache as she's a caramel lover, and I had the Peanut butter, banana, and candied bacon pie. We traded bites again, and for a moment all I heard was angelic music... I was in chocolate heaven...then the thought, where am I again? Lol.

And the worst part is that we had just split a dessert at the Flying Fish during dinner about an hour earlier..

Don't even get me thinking about the smores squares and the cashew and pecan clusters at the sweet shop that we took back to our room.
Dannek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:58 AM   #5
kapoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannek View Post

My girlfriend had the strawberry shortcake cupcake and I had the Oreo bon bon cupcake. We traded bites of each, and wowza...such goodness.. It was like I had tunnel vision on that cupcake, nothing outside of my direct three inch wide field of view even existed.

Then we moved on to the hard stuff... She had the salted caramel ganache as she's a caramel lover, and I had the Peanut butter, banana, and candied bacon pie. We traded bites again, and for a moment all I heard was angelic music... I was in chocolate heaven...then the thought, where am I again? Lol.

And the worst part is that we had just split a dessert at the Flying Fish during dinner about an hour earlier..

Don't even get me thinking about the smores squares and the cashew and pecan clusters at the sweet shop that we took back to our room.

Wow! We will be there in September...now you got me dreaming!

me dh ds

2006 wilderness lodge 2007 beach club
2008 dolphin
2010 downtown disney hilton/ poly cl :
2011 akl . 2013 bwi and dream cruise

there are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, the other is getting it...oscar wilde
kapoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:03 AM   #6
johnsonet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannek View Post

so great!
johnsonet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
Missytara
I'm all ears!

allearsnet also has the new menu and some really nice photos.

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: