Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #16
Blessedwithboys
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtr_angel View Post
popping over to your PTR! Your family is so precious. I know what you mean about changing resorts and trying to decide if the money is worth it. We stayed at Pop our first 2 trips and loved it. Then we made the mistake of staying at 2 deluxes. We became deluxe snobs! For our first family trip I had my heart set on AoA. After pricing out one of the All Stars, I realized 2 rooms were way cheaper and switched us to All Star Sports. My heart was NOT in it. I wanted to stay at AoA! After my brother bailed on us and we pushed our trip from January to May, I convinced myself it was okay to spend the extra money on a bigger room with less people since we had more time to save. We ended up spending probably $1000 more on AoA for 3 adults than we would've stayed in 2 rooms at All Stars for 4 adults but oh well. It was worth it!
See I am not alone in my craziness!! I am so glad you all enjoyed it! I think we are going to make a point to check out Pops grounds and such this time so we know if it even seems like somewhere we would like! I am loving your trip report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtr_angel View Post
I think you must be close to us... we live about 2.5 hours from Pittsburgh.
GO RAVENS!
AHHH Ravens! We live in a little country town about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey30 View Post
Great update! You are to totally crazy to have a LM room, whatever works best for you is great.

We r doing an 14 hr trip in July, I will let u know any tricks we find. I do know from flights and stuff magna doodles are great fun!
I need lots and lots of tips!! We are hoping they sleep the entire way there... well for at least 12 hours of the trip. I have 'pinned' a bunch of busy board activities and such I am going to do a lot of praying!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
What beautiful boys you have! I'm sorry for your loss and the hard year you have had. Losing a little one is so heartbreaking.
That's fantastic that you got the rooms you want. I totally understand, if you are always wishing that you were somewhere else it would throw your whole trip off. I've heard it is fantastic and super fun and I know the boys will LOVE it!!
Awe thank you! We were at AOA last September and it just feels right!! So glad you are joining in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybelle View Post
Not yet, just getting ideas and hoping.
There is so much information to gain! I was so thankful when a friend refereed me to DIS I would have been lost without this board!!
Blessedwithboys is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: