Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #1
nansmama
DIS Veteran

11 night stay but resort is not available on Night 8 -- WWYD? Need ideas.

We are looking at BCV for an 11 night stay but there are no villas available on night 8 (all other nights are available). So far these are the ideas I've come up with:

* Book regular Beach Club room for the 8th night. Move back to a villa next night. (bad part is this is three separate bookings--yikes) Hope that maybe a spot opens up and we get to keep our villa for that night and don't have to move anywhere (probably major wishful thinking there).

* Book regular Beach Club room for nights 8-11. (2 bookings and we lose our villa but at least we get to stay at BC)

* Split stay at totally different resort for nights 8-11... suggestions?? Daughter wants to try POR royal rooms but I'm afraid that will be a huge step down after 7 nights at BCV... but maybe it would be okay?

* Forget Beach Club altogether and just find a villa or other resort we can stay at for all 11 nights, maybe OKW again, or SSR.

(Note: we are not DVC.)

What would you do?? We like the villas because we use the kitchen and the washing machine A LOT. I am torn about what to do and I feel like I might be overlooking some obvious solution.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: