Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #17
Magpie
I guess there's not much else to do in the jar
Mean people - they don't matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintnolish View Post
Sorry, let me be more specific: I don't want to be at there mercy all the time! I'm tired of waiting in bus lines. Last time, we did use the busses even though we had a car because baby ds went through a stage where he hated his carseat, and riding the busses cut down on the screaming we had to hear; however, I feel like we wasted a lot of time waiting while we could've been driving MOST places.
Maybe it's because we stay at Pop Century (which I've heard has the best busses), but I've never had to wait more than 15 minutes for a bus at Disney, even during busy times. Usually I only wait about five or ten minutes.

We timed our travel time on the bus... It's just 10 minutes to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. It's about 15 minutes from the Pop Century to Animal Kingdom (unless we stop at Blizzard Beach first, then it's 20). And it's 20 minutes to get the Magic Kingdom.

Honestly, I think the bus gets us to the parks faster than the car does most of the time, since we never have to hike through parking lots or wait for the parking trolley to take us to the gate. Plus, we have more freedom to park hop if we want, without having to go back to retrieve the car. We like starting our morning in Hollywood Studios and taking a boat to finish off our day in Epcot.

Edit: But I can definitely see how a car might be preferable with a baby. Less standing, and guaranteed seats!
Magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: