Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #11
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniosmom View Post
Hi Ellen! Antonio LOVES the kids areas.....there are so many amazing things to do there. Speaking of the Toy Story room, they have the kids pretend they are toys and the counselor shouts "Mom is coming" and they all drop to the floor, then she shouts "Sid is coming" and they all run around screaming then hide. It's so funny to watch.

OMG, that is HILARIOUS!!!!!! I love it!

Miss you -- you're right, the weather here is horrible this weekend! I can't believe how cold it is. Our pool opened yesterday, so here it is the first weekend of "summer" and we're running around with coats on. Ridiculous! I hear it's going to warm up this week and next should be in the 80's, so perhaps we can get some swimming in then. The water will be frigid, although that won't matter to any of the kids.

Miss you, too! We should definitely plan something in July-

I didn't know that a tornado was reported at the port that day. Holy cow! I can't say I'm surprised considering how windy it became. I'm glad we were indoors at the time. We walked through the atrium during sailaway and it was just way too crowded, so we skipped it and went straight through to the kids club and I guess that's when you snapped our picture!

You didn't? Alex told me when I went to Pink after Sail away- and yes, it was CRAZEEE crowded, it was smart not to stay-

Enjoy the rest of the weekend -- tell Tim that Antonio says hello!
Timmy says hi back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
Yes, I finally started it and you can find it here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3117206

Will take me a little bit until I get to the Wonder cruise and then the stay at WDW as the first part was at the beach.
I am subscribed and have a LOT to catch up on! But I will have lots of time soon- as soon as school ends in 2 weeks, that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Andy's room is awesome! Toy Story is still one of my family's favorites.

Us too. I think it is Sean's favorite by far.

Cool rainbow.

That's neat they brought the sail away party inside; Disney thinks of everything. It does look very crowded though.
It was NUTS! But MUCH better than no sail away, most definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
The kids clubs are just fabulous. I too have done a sail away party in the Atrium. From what I was told, we were the first ones to do it on the Dream....lucky us.
Right- lucky you! If you look at the webcam pics, there are very, very few who are as lucky as us.
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: