Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Bouncin-Tigger
DVC + DIS = Expensive Habit

DDP questions

We r doing a split stay and first half is done tomorrow and moving resorts. We did dining plan for first part but not second reservation. We have a few snacks remaining and want to use them on last day of first which is also 1st day of 2nd resort when does the dining plan expire. Is it when I check out of resort 1 cause if it is I will check it out later and load up then Or at like midnight of the date of end of reservation which dining plan is part of. We will be going to park day of switch and wanna exhaust our snacks whether it has to be today our last night with plan or tomorrow last day of reservation with plann.
10/19-10/26 1br BLT
2014 TRIPS
5/29-6/9 1 br SSR
8/1-8/8 Art of Animation
12/13-12/21 1 br BLT
Bouncin-Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncin-Tigger View Post
We r doing a split stay and first half is done tomorrow and moving resorts. We did dining plan for first part but not second reservation. We have a few snacks remaining and want to use them on last day of first which is also 1st day of 2nd resort when does the dining plan expire. Is it when I check out of resort 1 cause if it is I will check it out later and load up then Or at like midnight of the date of end of reservation which dining plan is part of. We will be going to park day of switch and wanna exhaust our snacks whether it has to be today our last night with plan or tomorrow last day of reservation with plann.
They won't expire until midnight of your check out day.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: