Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2013, 06:30 AM   #151
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazz1 View Post
Love this thread so we've had a fire, theft, drink and a confession of murder

well we might as well go the whole hog and add seduction to the list

so ok i here goes ......

i confess

pre cruise i really fancied a suite ~ dh didn't and no matter how many sweet nothings i whispered about free pre dinner cocktails he just wasn't taking the bait, i whispered lovely things like suite darling, jaccuzi tub pre dinner drinkies and he replied something along the lines of double dip recession and the car needs servicing

so i resorted to underhand tactics

i cooked that special man of mine a gorgeous steak dinner, topped up his beer like a good wife does and changed from my usual jeans and tees into the shortest sexiest dress i own and with some killer heels what can i say the man was putty

THIS!!!

[/url]
ALMinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #152
VS85
Mouseketeer

Quote:

so ok i here goes ......

i confess

pre cruise i really fancied a suite ~ dh didn't and no matter how many sweet nothings i whispered about free pre dinner cocktails he just wasn't taking the bait, i whispered lovely things like suite darling, jaccuzi tub pre dinner drinkies and he replied something along the lines of double dip recession and the car needs servicing

i cooked that special man of mine a gorgeous steak dinner, topped up his beer like a good wife does and changed from my usual jeans and tees into the shortest sexiest dress i own and with some killer heels what can i say the man was putty
HA! You go, girl Love it!
VS85 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-07-2013, 07:58 AM   #153
Kendal
DIS Veteran

That really doesn't work on all men I can tell you...but it sure does help lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Kendal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #154
mindy327
DIS Veteran

Location: Chandler Arizona and exactly 381 miles away from Disneyland

I ummm.. 1. Got a DCL logo tattooed on my ancle. :D 2. go to guest services and load up on DCL pens and luggage tags.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpd-0zNqu8
Surprise DCL Video 2011 Mexican Riviera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0ZgMsEiFg
DCL 2003, 2006, 2008, 2011 WDW 2003, 2008, 2012
AP holders DL +100 x's NEXT: Disneyland whenever, and Fantasy Western 9/27/14
mindy327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #155
jjgarv
Gotta get away to where the boat leaves from...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendal View Post
That really doesn't work on all men I can tell you...but it sure does help lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
It would work on this man.
Honeymoon 4/00 4 Day Magic and Wilderness Lodge; 3/02 7 Day Eastern Magic; 11/02 Beach Club Villas; 11/04 7 day Western Magic; 10/05 4 Day Wonder and 3 Day at Saratoga Springs; 9/06 7 Day Twice the Magic--2x Castaway Cay; 11/07 7 Day Eastern Magic; 9/08 7 Western Double Dip--2x Castaway Cay; 5/09 Villas at AKL; 10/09 7 Day Eastern Magic to St Croix; 4/10 7 Day Caribbean Princess for 10th Anniversary; 10/10 7 Day Western Magic; 10/11 7 Days B2B on the Dream; 10/12 7 Day Eastern Fantasy; 3/12 DVC Villas at Aulani; 10/13 7 Day Western Fantasy; 10/14 7 Day Western Fantasy to Jamaica
jjgarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #156
OMD13
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHabsGo View Post
So there I was just looking over the balcony into the ocean when I got pelted with some grapes! I turned to look up and "wham"! Right in the kisser with, of all things, an iron!
I was steamed.
I took off for the elevators and rode up one floor when I realized I didn't have a murder weapon. Spying an open door, I went into the cabin and took the red pillow off the bed.
Still dazed from taking an iron off the old coconut, I'm not sure I got the right room but I did what I came to do.
On the walk back, I was still carrying the pillow. Not wanting to get caught with the murder weapon, I threw it under a bed of an open cabin...

I am crying from laughing so hard!

OMD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #157
tweis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHabsGo View Post
So there I was just looking over the balcony into the ocean when I got pelted with some grapes! I turned to look up and "wham"! Right in the kisser with, of all things, an iron!
I was steamed.
I took off for the elevators and rode up one floor when I realized I didn't have a murder weapon. Spying an open door, I went into the cabin and took the red pillow off the bed.
Still dazed from taking an iron off the old coconut, I'm not sure I got the right room but I did what I came to do.
On the walk back, I was still carrying the pillow. Not wanting to get caught with the murder weapon, I threw it under a bed of an open cabin...

EPIC!!
tweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:25 AM   #158
firsttimemom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
I have to confess, I brought shells back from CC...I put them in my DGD and DGS's scrapbook that I made for them for a Christmas gift Oops, I do hope there are more shells....
we did this- totally by accident though. DD was probably 6 and brought a little purse with her on CC. She was collecting shells and I told her she'd have to leave them at the end of the day. Turns out she left the purse, too. A nice CM brought it to back to the ship and it was in lost and found. But by that point the ship had sailed. Yes, we probably could have brought them back during subsequent cruises. But we havent...
2006 (CCI) 2008 (RI)

DCL
Wonder: 5/23/04 ~ Magic: 1/22/05 ~ Wonder: 5/10/09 (PCC 1.0) ~ Wonder: 12/12/10 (PCC 2.0) ~ Dream: 4/17/11 ~ Magic Canadian: 6/17/12 ~ Fantasyturkeyfest 11/17/12 ~ Fantasy 4/12/14

firsttimemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #159
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgarv View Post
It would work on this man.
It worked pretty well too to help me score a second disney and cruise vacation about 3 weeks after my first disney vacation and cruise...

What?

I was grateful and excited to both go to Disney again and surprise my parents for their anniversary...

He even opened a new line of credit so we could go!

(As a funny side point, one morning a week or two after the second trip, we relaxed with coffee and he brought up a bunch of YouTube WDW parades people had posted. I'm not a parade person, but I did fall back in love with the electrical parade, so him bringing up the videos had the same amorous affect actually! It's no wonder he said
"Honey! The Disney Cruise Special is on the TV!" and called me downstairs when Destination America started playing it... clever clever man...)

~05/14 DCL Magic Castaway Cay, WDW & SeaWorld Anniversary Mermaid trip ~ 04/13 DCL Dream & WDW ~ 02/13 CCL Dream V.I.s & WDW ~ 02/12 CCL Conquest Jamaica & Grand Cayman ~ 02/11 CCL Triumph Roatan ~ 09/08 Saratoga Springs WDW ~ 01/07 CCL Holiday Costa Maya~ 11/05 WDW ~ 10/04 Hurricane Ivan Getaway at WDW ~ 12/02 RCCL Legend OTS Hawaii ~ 01/02 WDW, Universal, SeaWorld ~ 6/00 Renais. CL Barcelona - Portugal ~ 99 RCCL Grandeur OTS East Carib.~ 93 RCCL Sovereign OTS East Carib. ~ Many previous family WDW trips~
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #160
Moxin
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindy327 View Post
I ummm.. 1. Got a DCL logo tattooed on my ancle. :D 2. go to guest services and load up on DCL pens and luggage tags.
ROFL...

Ummm, I have the Doubloon (excursion in St Thomas) flag tattooed on my left shoulder!

Old 06-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #161
wcw57
DIS Veteran

when it is windy do you flap?
Old 06-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #162
Moxin
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcw57 View Post
Arrrrrr!
Old 06-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #163
angela1044
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcw57 View Post
LOL Awesome!
Old 06-09-2013, 11:29 PM   #164
jbwork
Mouseketeer

Quote:

so ok i here goes ......

i confess

I tried this with my wife, but she hates beer, and I don't look good in a dress either. Weird dinner conversation, some threats about no more cruises....

BLOG: http://jnj-familyadventures.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/jbwork17

DisDad #755!
Jason DW DS(6) DD(6)
jbwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #165
tweis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwork View Post
I tried this with my wife, but she hates beer, and I don't look good in a dress either. Weird dinner conversation, some threats about no more cruises....

tweis is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: