Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #136
GoHabsGo
Mouseketeer

I killed a man

So there I was just looking over the balcony into the ocean when I got pelted with some grapes! I turned to look up and "wham"! Right in the kisser with, of all things, an iron!
I was steamed.
I took off for the elevators and rode up one floor when I realized I didn't have a murder weapon. Spying an open door, I went into the cabin and took the red pillow off the bed.
Still dazed from taking an iron off the old coconut, I'm not sure I got the right room but I did what I came to do.
On the walk back, I was still carrying the pillow. Not wanting to get caught with the murder weapon, I threw it under a bed of an open cabin...

GoHabsGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #137
pfuentes1098
Mouseketeer

Roflmao!!
pfuentes1098 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #138
cruisecrasher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHabsGo View Post
So there I was just looking over the balcony into the ocean when I got pelted with some grapes! I turned to look up and "wham"! Right in the kisser with, of all things, an iron!
I was steamed.
I took off for the elevators and rode up one floor when I realized I didn't have a murder weapon. Spying an open door, I went into the cabin and took the red pillow off the bed.
Still dazed from taking an iron off the old coconut, I'm not sure I got the right room but I did what I came to do.
On the walk back, I was still carrying the pillow. Not wanting to get caught with the murder weapon, I threw it under a bed of an open cabin...

Just so long as you weren't wandering to the restaurant barefoot in pajamas afterwards, we'll forgive you.
Upcoming Trips:

Upcoming Fantasy Cruise!

Upcoming Big Family Reunion Cruise
cruisecrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #139
shmoogrrrl
Tigger Goddess
Has discovered the mysterious and elusive tag fairie
Has a fondness for 7624

Quote:
I was steamed.

Sorry to have contributed to your homicidal mania. Good thing that Chocolate Mickey missed you.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #140
happygirl2013
Earning My Ears

These are great!

We leave on our first Disney Cruise in 4 sleeps. Reading the confessions were great. Hope the H2O is as good as everyone said.
happygirl2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #141
jen-n-greg
Mouseketeer

Confession time

Here is my confession. I am not normally a rule breaker, but... on disembarkation day, we went to Topsiders for the breakfast buffet and only 1 side was open and they did not have any chocolate croissants ( which is my fave!). And then I spotted them on the side that was closed... I have to admit, I snuck over there and grabbed 2 of them Whew, I feel better

Jenny, Greg, Skylar (19), Taylor (17) and Ryan (14)
WDW Honeymoon 06/93!
WDW 01/95, WDW 02/97, WDW 10/01
Disney Magic 10/11/03, Disney Magic 10/29/05
WDW Christmas 2006, Disney Magic 10/13/07
Disney Magic 11/28/09
B2B Disney Dream March 13 & March 17 2011
Disney Fantasy 9/14/13
jen-n-greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #142
MrsB919
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmoogrrrl View Post
My husband and I, on our honeymoon, tested out the airborne ability of grapes off of our balcony. We thought it was so funny that we might have ordered a cheese platter the next night just t experiment a little more.

Also, Someone sent us am in-room platter than had chocolate covered strawberries, and other various items. It also had this really cute chocolate Mickey Mouse that stood on its own. Well, neither of us could bring ourselves to eat him, but he might have also ended up walking the plank our last night.

*For those that would lecture us about throwing stuff into the ocean, it wasn't many, and it was food. Mickey might not have gone over if I hadn't maybe had a little too much to drink.
OMG reading this made me realize I do have something to confess.

Dh and I went on the Dream for our honeymoon. We were married at WDW. I had 2 bouquets. One for our wedding (which was preserved) and a second one for our bridal portraits at MK & Epcot. I am very sentimental and can't part with certain things. I brought the 2nd bouquet on the ship with us because I did not want to leave it behind or throw it out at the resort.

As you see it was displayed in our room. At the end of the cruise I knew I would have to throw it out or leave it behind. I became so emotional that I started to cry. I didn't want to part with it even though it had already started to wilt. DH suggested we give it a burial at sea. We stood on our balcony and spoke about our wedding and how perfect it was and at the end DH threw it in the ocean. I know it's wrong and I feel bad admitting it but at the time it seemed almost poetic.

I hope a nice fish family came upon it and they used to as food or to decorate their own fishy apartment.

(Me) (Hubby) (Tanky) : (Ony)
5/14- BCV, 9/13- CBR & DCL Fantasy, 9/12 -BWI,12/11 -POP, 9/11- Wedding & Honeymoon GF & DCL,
4/11,7/10,3/08 etc. (to many to count)- Offsite
MrsB919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #143
fantasybound
Earning My Ears

This is the best thread by far. And while I'm generally a rule follower, I leave on our next Disney cruise in four days and now am having daydreams about hoarding H2O products, wearing flip flops and shorts to dinner, and buying a chocolate Mickey to watch him walk the plank.
fantasybound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #144
cquick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dexter View Post
I love this thread. I was just on the 14 night west bound Panama Canal cruise on the Wonder. I've been so reluctant to say this, but here goes: After being on the Dream and Fantasy, I was sort of disappointed in the Wonder, it just seemed small and old. I love DCL and was on the Wonder years ago, and loved it then. The good news is, we will be on the Fantasy in January.
We have been on the Dream and the Fantasy a couple of times, and I have to confess, I LOVED being on the Wonder to Hawaii last year....I know the new ships are beautiful, but I still love the Wonder and the Magic.
cquick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #145
cquick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I was steamed.

You are joking, right? An iron? such as one would use to press clothing? really?
cquick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #146
Luv2Diz
We love the Wonder and Magic of Disney cruising!

Quote:
I was steamed.

DL 1969, DL 1971, DL 1972, DL 1996. WDW 1974 Offsite, 1977 Offsite, 1981 Offsite, 1985 Offsite, 1988Offsite, Sept. 2005 Shades of Green, Sept. 2008 SOG, Sept. 2009 POR, January 2010 POR, Sept. 2011 POR, Wonder Alaska 8/27/12, Magic W. Caribbean 12/1/12, Magic Bahamas 5/10/13, Disneyland April 2014
Luv2Diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:56 PM   #147
PizzieDuster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquick View Post
You are joking, right? An iron? such as one would use to press clothing? really?
Yes, GoHabsGo is joking. She's referring to my post (page 3, post#39). Just a joke. Cracked me up GoHabs.

I just joked that I brought an iron and it caught on fire so I threw it overboard.
Royal Carribean - Explorer of the Seas 4/16/06
Royal Carribean - Freedom of the Seas 4/8/07
Returning to the Magic - 6/29/08 - West Coast
Liberty of the Seas - 4/09
Disney Wonder Mother/DD12 Cruise to Nowhere 1/21/11
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 1/29/12 Mother/DD13 Cruise (taking Grandma and Nephew DN5 along)
Disney Wonder - 1/24/14 5 Night Wonder {gift}
Disney Fantasy - 3/29/14 Western
PizzieDuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:18 AM   #148
Plaid Princess
Recovering CM, Pilot in Training

Quote:
I was steamed.

Wow, I literally just laughed for about 10 minutes there! I love that you incorporated the red pillow under the bed. 5 gold stars!

Plaid Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:35 AM   #149
mazz1
Mouseketeer

Love this thread so we've had a fire, theft, drink and a confession of murder

well we might as well go the whole hog and add seduction to the list

so ok i here goes ......

i confess

pre cruise i really fancied a suite ~ dh didn't and no matter how many sweet nothings i whispered about free pre dinner cocktails he just wasn't taking the bait, i whispered lovely things like suite darling, jaccuzi tub pre dinner drinkies and he replied something along the lines of double dip recession and the car needs servicing

so i resorted to underhand tactics

i cooked that special man of mine a gorgeous steak dinner, topped up his beer like a good wife does and changed from my usual jeans and tees into the shortest sexiest dress i own and with some killer heels what can i say the man was putty
mazz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:31 AM   #150
chris31997
Disney Kid at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazz1 View Post
Love this thread so we've had a fire, theft, drink and a confession of murder

well we might as well go the whole hog and add seduction to the list

so ok i here goes ......

i confess

pre cruise i really fancied a suite ~ dh didn't and no matter how many sweet nothings i whispered about free pre dinner cocktails he just wasn't taking the bait, i whispered lovely things like suite darling, jaccuzi tub pre dinner drinkies and he replied something along the lines of double dip recession and the car needs servicing

so i resorted to underhand tactics

i cooked that special man of mine a gorgeous steak dinner, topped up his beer like a good wife does and changed from my usual jeans and tees into the shortest sexiest dress i own and with some killer heels what can i say the man was putty

Chrissy
chris31997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: