Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #16
emilyann415
DIS Veteran

I saw your other AMAZING post about the Walt suite on the Dream. You seem to be a Walt fan as opposed to the Roy suite. Just curious. We've only been in the Roy and wondered what you like better or if you just pick one and it happens to be Walt.
emilyann415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #17
disneywonderfun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann415 View Post
I saw your other AMAZING post about the Walt suite on the Dream. You seem to be a Walt fan as opposed to the Roy suite. Just curious. We've only been in the Roy and wondered what you like better or if you just pick one and it happens to be Walt.
Actually, we do have a preference for the Walt on the new ships strictly because of the bathroom placement being forward. We like to sit in the tub and watch the sea. The Roy has the bathroom aft. With that being said, I would not refuse a cruise in the Roy! Just a preference when both are available.

DWF
disneywonderfun is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #18
ktb2002
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneywonderfun View Post

Actually, we do have a preference for the Walt on the new ships strictly because of the bathroom placement being forward. We like to sit in the tub and watch the sea. The Roy has the bathroom aft. With that being said, I would not refuse a cruise in the Roy! Just a preference when both are available.

DWF
Have you stayed in the Roy on the new ships? Even with the bathroom being in a different place do you know if the jacuzzi tub is the same type? How did your kids like the Murphy beds?

Wonder 12/21/08
Dream 03/27/12
Fantasy 07/14/12
Dream 10/07/12
Dream 10/11/12
Fantasy 05/25/13
ktb2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #19
disneywonderfun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktb2002 View Post
Have you stayed in the Roy on the new ships? Even with the bathroom being in a different place do you know if the jacuzzi tub is the same type? How did your kids like the Murphy beds?
I imagine the Jacuzzi tub would be identical. The kids love the Murphy beds, we do have the stateroom host put the side rails on for our six year old.

DWF
disneywonderfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #20
emilyann415
DIS Veteran

Do the Dream royals have the colored outdoor balcony lights? Our cruise is a little less than 6 months away!
emilyann415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #21
jlemieu1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann415 View Post
Do the Dream royals have the colored outdoor balcony lights? Our cruise is a little less than 6 months away!
No, the blue light is Fantasy only. They had a white light from my best memory. I personally liked the lighting level not too dim and not too bright. Plus the hottub throws off cool colored light when running.
.... many other .....
10/01 - RCL - VoS 3nts. - honeymoon
09/00 - MK - Proposal

Last edited by jlemieu1; 06-05-2013 at 11:25 AM.
jlemieu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #22
DaddyNash
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynseyK View Post
Hey I was just curious when I saw this thread to look at what the Walt Disney Suite looked like on the Fantasy and recognized your Forum name lol. We were both on the exact same cruise and even funnier we were in suite 12004. We were right next to you. My husband and I were curious about what the cabin looked like since we did get a occasional look at your balcony since we were right next door. Thanks for the video.I hope our kids were not too loud and you didn't hear them through the wall. LOL. Beautiful cabin by the way. Glad we didn't see this before the cruise lol.We would have been super jealous
Any feedback on 12004? Booked there for next Fall, a bit worried about being that forward, and wondering if there is a bunch of wind on the deck? Any feedback would be appreciated.
DaddyNash is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: